Writing Order Kanji 3rd
By MASAHIRO MIZUTANI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To learn Japanese you need to learn how to write Kanji characters. The best way to learn them is to practice writing them over and over but this can be boring. Instead, have fun and use this game to practice the correct way of writing Kanji - and beat the Robo!
This app has 200 Kanji characters in the third grade.
What's New in Version 9.1
- Improved recognition rate
- Added the Stroke Navi
- Added a copybook
- Added the On/Off of pronunciation
- Added the On/Off of BGM
- Has changed the rules of practice mode
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 9.1
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: MASAHIRO MIZUTANI
- © 2016 Robotani Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.