Navigate Atlanta traffic with the experienced and dependable WSB Triple Team Traffic - reporters in the air, on the ground, and in the Traffic Center, with cameras and Traffic Troopers everywhere…depend on it.
* DESIGNED FOR COMMUTERS who drive daily on Atlanta, Georgia Metro-area roadways
* ACCURATE, REAL-TIME 24/7 TRAFFIC REPORTING from WSB Radio (News 95-5 and AM 750 WSB) and Channel 2 Action News (WSB-TV), flying over Atlanta's major routes in the WSB Skycopter and in Chopper 2.
* HANDS-FREE, AUDIO TRAFFIC ALERTS signal when traffic goes from Atlanta's normal rough commute to impossible providing alternate options when available. You can decide to take an alternate route, work from home, or call ahead to alert your boss or family of a late arrival!
* WSB 24-hour Traffic Center will deliver geo-targeted Push Notifications about major traffic delays and problems in your choice of the 20 counties in the Atlanta Metro.
* Review the Map before you depart and easily see Incidents, Delays and Wrecks on your route, with text descriptions, and the WSB Traffic Reporters' audio reports. Or schedule notifications to alert you at your chosen time if there are any incidents on your route. Know Before You Go!
* Call the WSB 24-hour Traffic Center directly in Midtown Atlanta, where your eyewitness reports are the dependable crowd-sourcing that’s reviewed and confirmed via WSB's expansive, exclusive access to the GDOT's hundreds of traffic cameras.
Depend on WSB Triple Team Traffic.
This build for iOS includes:
- New welcome message from WSB's Mark Arum
- Updated privacy handling
- Enhanced audio playback
- Bug fixes for traffic lines on iOS 11 platform
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect commuter app!
I love how this app helps me avoid gridlock! I open the app and start my commute and then traffic alerts from the traffic team automatically play to let me know what to avoid or what the hold up is. You can save your frequent routes so it is very easy to quickly click one of these routes and start hearing important updates. Also, traffic alerts are sent to me about key highways that I pre-select based on my use. A wonderful traffic app that makes my commute more manageable!
Update Ruined It!
I've been using this app for several years now and it was always very helpful.....until the latest update. If I had to take an interstate somewhere I would check the app to see if I needed to get off anywhere and use back roads and part of another interstate. The color coding made that a quick and easy task. Now, however, the only color you can see...and barely....is red....a very thin line at that! For someone with bifocals it's not so easy to see! There is way too much in the map now. The drive mode option is a good idea but the rest of the changes stink!
We totally understand the mapping problem and are working on that. The best features on the app are the automatic push notifications and audio alerts as you drive. No other app has that info coming from actual traffic reporters 24/7.
“Update” killed this app
I used to use this app all the time. I could always just open it and quickly see how traffic was looking all around the city. I could always quickly choose the best route to go. After the update, it doesn’t tell me anything. No colors on the roads to show traffic flow. It will tell me if there is an accident, but that’s it. I can’t tell how far the back up goes or anything. It’s become useless. I stopped using it entirely and stick to Waze.
We are working on some updates to make the colors on the roads better. The best features of this app are the push alerts and audio alerts of our biggest wrecks. If you leave this open when you drive, the alerts will play automatically. No other app does that and it is updated by our team of traffic experts 24/7.
- Cox Media Group, Inc
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Cox Media Group, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.