By LIN Television Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Storm Team 7 deliver Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson and Pickens, SC and Asheville, NC's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WSPA Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WSPA Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WSPA Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson and Pickens, SC and Asheville, NC
- The latest video forecast from Storm Team 7
- Current weather conditions for Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson and Pickens, SC and Asheville, NC and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Traffic conditions for Greenville and Spartanburg
- Closings and delays for Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson and Pickens, SC and Asheville, NC
- News and weather headlines from Storm Team 7
- Live streaming video from 7News
What's New in Version 4.5.1801
* This version enables background location updates. If you have chosen to use your current location to receive push notifications for severe weather alerts, this allows the app to keep track of your location as you travel without having to open the app
* Bug fixes
Really needs some work
I have used this app for several years. Here within the last several months I have noticed that the amount of ads have increased to the point that it’s annoying to use. I can’t watch a weather forecast video without having to watch an ad and then 30 seconds into the video it stops and shows another ad. Every time you change screens you have to hit the X button on another ad. Enough with the ads!!!!! Deleted app and will find another one, cause this is ridiculous!!!!!
Best weather App
Great weather app.Its accurate and dependable.Theirs no hype just great weather prediction
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 4.5.1801
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: LIN Television Corporation
- © Media General
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.