Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app WTOC First Alert Radar by Raycom Media Inc, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

WTOC First Alert Radar

By Raycom Media Inc

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.


The WTOC Mobile Weather App includes:

* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather

What's New in Version 4.2.600

-headlines will now be visible on the daily/hourly pages
-dismissible headlines
-expanded online help
-bug fixes


iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4

Customer Reviews

Love it but needs a few changes

I love this app but wish when ever you get an alert for lighting you can change it to an notification alert beep not a voice that say "lightning has been detected in your area" because sometimes it will ring at 3 am and scare me half to death. And also WTOC your video player sometimes doesn't work but it might be me so maybe you won't need to change it.

Pretty good, but...

The rain chances change so dramatically in such a short period of time. One minute you can have an 80% chance of rain for the next day - a few hours later there is only a 20% chance. That's not forecasting, that's guessing.

WTOC First Alert Radar
View In iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Weather
  • Updated:
  • Version: 4.2.600
  • Size: 44.3 MB
  • Languages: English, Spanish
  • Seller:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions: