Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Wuala for iOS, all your files are available directly in your pocket. This secure mobile application protects your privacy: File encryption is done directly on your iOS device and your password is never transmitted. Unlike with other cloud storage services, Wuala staff cannot access your files.
- File decryption directly on your iOS device
- Access to all files, photos and music
- Group access
- Share files directly via email
- Open files with apps installed on the iOS device
In addition to Wuala for iOS, Wuala is also available for Windows, MacOS or Linux. It lets you:
- automatically backup files online
- sync files across multiple computers
- share files directly
- collaborate in groups
- keep your files safe: all files are encrypted directly on your computer before being uploaded
What's New in Version 3.3.4
Fixes to server connectivity problems
I don't think the app allows one to upload anything into it; just the ability to download and open in other apps. ...which means no editing either. It would also be great if the app could take advantage of the fingerprint reader on the iPad and iPhone when logging in. Aside from these flaws, Wuala is a solid service, it's just not mobile friendly.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 3.3.4
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lacie Ltd
- © LaCie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.