Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
We now have better support for iOS 12 and new iPhones.
Unfortunately, it’s time to say goodbye to our Apple Watch app. With this update we’re no longer able to support Apple Watch and have removed Apple Watch app and settings. You can still keep track of your items by receiving Wunderlist notifications on your Watch.
Ratings and Reviews
Wunderlist is a simple-to-use to-do list app that keeps us on track. Thanks to its recurring items and notifications, we never miss deadlines or forget to grab milk from the store. With collaborative lists that stay in sync across iPhone, iPad, and Mac, we can keep our baseball games, movie nights, and team meetings organized.
It’s an ok app, it is good for remembering stuff but the only problem for me is it doesn’t remind you to do stuff.
Sticky note girl converts
I can’t remember anything without writing it down and for many years, have been a serious list maker, with sticky notes being my best friend. My sister-in-law introduced me to Wunderlist last year, and although I still write down some things, Wunderlist is my go-to for keeping my life organized. I love that even if something were to happen to my phone, it’s web-based and everything is automatically saved and can be imported onto a new device easily or accessed on my PC. And I love that it’s free! Thank you!
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.