Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Fixed: If you have iOS 8 then you might have had a few problems ticking off your to-dos lately. We’ve fixed the crash that stopped you from being productive.
Fixed: If you like to move straight from your phone to your desktop then you’ll be pleased to hear that we fixed our Handoff support bug. Now Wunderlist will open on your Mac exactly where you left off on your phone when you use Handoff.
Ratings and Reviews
Wunderlist is a simple-to-use to-do list app that keeps us on track. Thanks to its recurring items and notifications, we never miss deadlines or forget to grab milk from the store. With collaborative lists that stay in sync across iPhone, iPad, and Mac, we can keep our baseball games, movie nights, and team meetings organized.
Functional, needs a few fixes
This app is the first to-do list app I've tried, and it's fine. It's obviously better than just making a list in my phone notes, but there are a couple of simple flaws that consistently bother me when I use it, which is often. First, an interface flaw: the app is extremely particular about where you have to tap in order to check off an item. On the main list this is not so bad, but the issue comes when I am checking items off a subtask list- if I tap too far in the direction of the item name, nothing happens, but if I tap too far to the edge of the screen I am flung back to the parent list. Intuitively, this function should only activate if I swipe right, not if I just tap too far to the left. It's a small thing, but I really use those sub-lists and it's a real pain to constantly have to be going back into the sub-list that I never intentionally left. Second, an easy feature that I'd like to see that maybe is available in a paid upgrade (I haven't checked): I use the same few lists repeatedly (e.g. a packing list), and once I have checked all items off a list, I have to manually and individually mark each item as incomplete in order to use the list again. It seems like there should be some kind of "mark all" feature. So maybe my needs are just really particular, but those two things would make this app pretty much perfect for me. Thanks, Wunderlist!
Best free To-Do list manager
Update March 2017:
I still think this is the best free to do list manager, but I have been considering switching to todoist because the updates to this app are few and far between. There still are not location-based reminders, and since iOS 10, there is a problem where background sync isn't working. I reported it months ago, Wunderlist replied that they were aware and working on a fix, but it is still an issue. I want to support this app and I really appreciate the strong free version; however, I wish they would give the iOS app a bit more love.
This is a great to-do list manager. The free version is functional enough to use for most people, as opposed to todoist's very limited free version. I appreciate all the platforms Wunderlist is compatible with. The OSX app is good and the I use the chrome extension at work and it is reliable and well designed. I wish subtasks showed separate from the main task and that I could swipe a task to mark it complete. From the lock screen, it would be nice to have options for snoozing a notification instead of just marking complete. Those are three very small gripes for a great free app though. I would consider purchasing the pro version if it was a bit cheaper and it had location based reminders. I also enjoy the nice backgrounds. Thanks for the great work.
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.