Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.6
We've been scrubbing and polishing to make our app shiny and bright for 2017. What does that mean? We've cleaned out the bugs, dusted in the corners and made a few minor improvements.
Need better subtask management.
I love this app and use it every day (super for taking to the grocery store!). I just really wish the subtasks would be added to the top of the list rather than the bottom. This becomes a pain when I have a bunch of my subtasks temporarily checked off (I want to keep them in the list to uncheck later for a task that I repeatedly use, such as packing for a trip), and my new subtasks get lost under them…. If nothing else, they should be added above checked items…
Updating after years of use… still love this app, but subtasks are not handled well. We should really be able to click on multiple subtasks at a time to delete. And there should be the option of starring some to the top. Not to mention my gripe above that remains. Subtasks are the real meat and bones of any to-do list that couldn’t be done on just a sticky. Moving down to 4 stars. :-/
One Year Later after Microsoft Aquisition
In 2015 when Microsoft announced they had aquired the Wunderlist team I had my doubts if this app would survive.
I’m happy to say that in 2017 the Wunderlist team is still pushing out Mac and iPhone updates!
The last two updates included support for Cortana (Windows version of Siri) and Outlook (Windows email available on the Mac & iPhone).
While it is clear Wunderlist is moving in the Microsoft direction, they are still keeping their $50 a year Pro verion (all the cool features like task delegation, sub tasks, large files). Personally I was hoping they would go the free route for Microsoft Office subscribers (One Note is free vs Evernote paid for same feature set) as a way of growing the user base and app integration.
For those power users that need to automate tedious tasks at work check out Wunderlist’s Zapier integration. It is another $20 a month, but allows you to automate a lot of apps together - like reading gmails and creating tasks in Wunderlist automatically. Great feature integration if you’ve got the $ to spend!
Great for Personal and Professional Use
I discovered this when working on freelance work, and worked just great for projects (although, I wish I had a more intuitive way to put folders underneath folders, but I make do).
Additionally, this has become a great software to sync for my personal life. My wife and I use this to sync on stuff to buy at the grocery store, costco, home depot, bed bath and beyond, you get the idea. Even worked as a great list for Christmas present lists recently too. What a great tool! I would pay for premium services and options. :)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month$4.99
- One Year$49.99