Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.6
We've been scrubbing and polishing to make our app shiny and bright for 2017. What does that mean? We've cleaned out the bugs, dusted in the corners and made a few minor improvements.
Most of these types of apps, I end up forgetting about. It would just sit in my storage and I would forget about it, but this app is extremely helpful. I use this for all of my classes as well as for personal use. It reminds me to do my tasks without getting annoying. There are no ads which is extremely great. It has a modern design that is very satisfying. It is also very easy to use. I have many different lists, but due to folders they never get disorganized. The only thing that they could change is to create a better notes section. It has a tiny box for notes. I like to write the directions for the project/assignment in the note section, but because it is so small I cannot usually write everything I would like to. Nevertheless, this app is great! I hope the notes get an update, but keep it up.
Need better subtask management.
I love this app and use it every day (super for taking to the grocery store!). I just really wish the subtasks would be added to the top of the list rather than the bottom. This becomes a pain when I have a bunch of my subtasks temporarily checked off (I want to keep them in the list to uncheck later for a task that I repeatedly use, such as packing for a trip), and my new subtasks get lost under them…. If nothing else, they should be added above checked items…
Updating after years of use… still love this app, but subtasks are not handled well. We should really be able to click on multiple subtasks at a time to delete. And there should be the option of starring some to the top. Not to mention my gripe above that remains. Subtasks are the real meat and bones of any to-do list that couldn’t be done on just a sticky. Moving down to 4 stars. :-/
First of all, I never usually write reviews so that tells you a lot off the bat. Extremely useful and well designed application that keeps you from losing your marbles.
I am a web developer and software engineer, so I actually use this for task management. Unlike many other task management apps (thats what I use this app for), Wunderlist’s navigation is simple and you can quickly add in a task/objective as soon as it is received. Applications that I have used in the past where excessively intricate, with way too many features and layers. That would make task creation a tedious process and often would result in the task not being set and forgotten.
I would defintely recommend this application to anyone would needs a fast/simple ‘todo’ tool!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month$4.99
- One Year$49.99