Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.7
Have you tried our Global Quick Add? Hit Ctrl+Option(Alt)+W and you'll find a quick and easy way to add and search for to-dos. In this update, we've fixed a crash on our Global Quick Add that meant that some to-dos weren't saving. It should all be working just as it should now.
Perfect Application for Task Management and for life in General
What can I say? Lists, Tasks, but wait, subtasks, file attachments, notes, shared lists, reminders w/ the option of recurrence, commenting on tasks, folders for organization, and multiple list management. This application is beyond perfect. I even use it to organize trips (manage reminders for payment on group trips, reminders on when should stuff be done, etc). I use it to recurrently remind me of general maintenance on my stuff (like the car, and other things). I use it to remind me to check on my bills and I set the due dates on the reminders. I do EVERYTHING here and I thought this app deserved a [good] review from me which is something I don’t do often.
Hope that what I heard of this application going down in place of a Microsoft To-do app is not true or at least I hope they copy all of this from it ‘cause otherwise it will be a great loss for me and, from what I hear, for a lot of people.
Keeping me on track
I am just starting a new business, which is very demanding of my time and requires attention to a multitude of details throughout the day. I also manage a household of 6, which adds to my daily workload. I was having considerable difficulty remembering things that needed to be done each day and I wasn’t working efficiently. Wunderlist has changed all of that—now I just down tasks that fall into Work, Family, and Personal categories as soon as they come up. I can prioritize tasks easily, set reminders, and I review the lists each night to see how to prioritize the next day. This has saved my life! My favorite feature is that it syncs on all my devices—if I add a task to my phone app, it shows up on my desktop and vice versa! Saves me a ton of time and energy.
Got my life
Was thinking this may be another sort of reminders program but am just amazed at how it works and invites me to engage it to do more. Love the sync on all devices. Like the pre-set up categories and ability to add on and sub-folder. It can do a lot and I don’t want to complicate life more, so am trying to keep it simple. One tip for those who like the ‘reward’ bell when you click off an item (which I really do) is to not make items too multi-layered. I could close one task but I’ve put another element of the task with it, so I keep looking at the thing. It would be easy to edit, of course, because almost everything about this app is intuitive and quick, but I’ll just use it to egg me on. Honestly, I even love the logo for this app. One of the best I’ve seen.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 3.4.7
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month$4.99
- One Year$49.99