Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.5
In this update, we’re getting our hands dirty and digging out the tiny bugs. So, just a few small bug fixes and app improvements then.
Very good, needs some big tweaks though
We've been using the pro version of Wunderlist for over a year, and overall it is a very good app. So, why only 3 stars? There are 3 points that bring the rating down:
1. Unlike the main TO-DO items, when you check off a SUB-TASK item it just stays there. Not a big deal if you a few sub-tasks, but we often have around 30-50. If they were to be hidden when checked off (yet still available if needed) this would make a huge difference, as we could quickly see what sub-tasks were remaining. (Instead we have to keep dragging them to the top so they're reaily accessible/visible)
What surprises me if why WL thought it was a good idea to have this feature in the TO-DO section but then not use in the subtasks...makes no sense.
2. It lacks the ability to the drag and drop sub-tasks from one folder to another
3. It lacks the ability to duplicate (or create templates for) TO-DO lists for frequently used sub-tasks
Through my quest for apps that really help me in my daily life there are only a handful of that I have been able to stick with. I have made strides in using planners like Franklin covey, opus domini, project management apps and other simple task managers or as I would call them grocery list apps.
Traditionally my task list have always been on paper. It has been very difficult to switch to e-list. Partly mindset, but also because most e-list don't have the ease/ flexibility to go from little quick task to large task with multiple subtask.
I won't say that this one is perfect but it does allow a lot of flexibility and unlike other apps, I have been able to incorporate it for my values and goals, projects at work, my side projects at home, to simple things such as groceries list which I can share with my wife. Heck I even have a favorites list where I keep my wines and recipes.
Almost Perfect - Notes Function Request
Wunderlist is an excellent application being multi-platformed and available across just about any mobile device or platform. It's even available online via a web browser.
My reason for 4 out of 5 stars is one feature that is lacking that I feel it should have. That is a notes function. I am thinking in terms of what Evernote provides. Wunderlist focuses only on to do list creations. I realized there is a note section in the expanded options for each item in a to do list. My point is to have a function to create ad hoc notes and categorize them just the way the To Do lists are created. I still like Wunderlist a lot. This is more a functional capability I would like to see added to into Wunderlist. Thanks for the fine product.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 22, 2016
- Version: 3.4.5
- Size: 55.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99