Wunderlist – To-Do & Task List
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNet, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features.
Easily upgrade to Wunderlist Pro using Mac In-App Purchase.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to http://support.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 2.3.5
• Unfortunately there was a bug that denied purchasing Wunderlist PRO. If you by any chance bought the In-App purchase but didn't get PRO, please contact support. Sorry for this inconvenience, this issue is fixed now.
Wnderlist - iPad & Mac mini/Maveriks
I've been a Mac guy since 1987 and have gone through several computer replacements. MY wife gave me an iPad Air for Christmas (2013). I've been a devoted Things user, but found that the iPad version was not well adapted to the platform. So after trying out a few I settled on Wunderlist. I really like it. I use the regular, not the Pro, version. There are two ways it can be used on the iPad; by downloading it from the Wunderiist webside, or by bringing it up on Google. However, the download version — which works okay on my Mac mini — is not nearly as easy to use on the iPad as on the computer. It isn’t iPad-friendly at all; you can't move things around on the screen with your fingers, which is a most basic iPad technique. (In fairness to Wunderlist, maybe the download version is just for computers. I didn’t get that message, though.) Luckily, I found that I can run Wunderlist on the iPad by bringing it up on the Internet in Google. There it works just fine. ON the Mac I use the regular downloaded program. It all works out well; thankfully, they sync without a hiccup.
Update: that last couple of sentences confusing. Using the iPad app on the iPad and the desktop version on the desktop (Mac), everything works just really well. Full disclosure: I'm not what you would call a power user. Just trying to keep myself doing the right things in the right sequence the right time. Five stars for this wonderful product.
This app is everything it claims to be by the developer. I am so impressed with the functionality and the ease of being able to use this product. How Apple missed developing something even remotely close to this app is beyond me.
Wunderlist will always have my loyal and undistracted support. I was introduced to Wunderlist by sheer accident 1 month ago while travelling in China. I used it to mange my daily affairs while on this trip and now that I am back in the states I use it constantly and I sent a link to my global team to start using this application.
If you have any reservations if Wunderlist is the right product for you I can categorically share with you as a user that Wunderlist in my humble opinion has no competitior that can even come close to the functionality, ease and cost if you go with the pro version.
Finally, my review is based upon my experience with this application, I have no relationship with Wunderlist in anyway, shape or form. My support is based on my being increduibly impressed with an application that is sold through the apple website that for once is truly what it says it is. How refreshing is that. Apple could learn a great deal from Wunderlist.
Blessings and much success to the complete Wunderlist team. You deserve it.
Best App of the year
Wunderlist is one of the best apps that I've ever used. I've looked for a tool to help me keep track of to do lists in a very diverse way and Wunderlist is the first app I've encountered that does it all. The reason it's so flexible is that it's a To-do list with the ability to organize your to do's into categories. It lets you assign your to-do's a due date, it lets you assign to-do's so they will repeat daily, weekly, monthly, and more. It also lets you assign reminders to your to-do's. If you turn on push notifications the reminders can be banner or pop-ups on your iOS. It also syncs seemlessly across many devices. I currently use the same to-do's on my macmini, macpro, iPad, and iPhone and I'm able to update my to-do's from any of those devices. you just tell it to sync each time you open wunderlist. It also lets you add things like notes with your to-do's, and sub to-do's, so if a task is broken into smaller tasks, you can add those to the to-do itself so they are all organized.
It also lets you email or print, or share your to-do's with others. So team projeccts can be organized easily.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 2.3.5
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2013 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month$4.99
- One Year$49.99