Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.7
Fixed: You may have noticed that our widget was looking 'so last year', we've updated the color and the font so that we can sashay into 2017 looking ever so stylish. We also fixed the bug that made it a little unusable for some of you.
Fixed: We've squashed a few bugs that were causing some of you issues after our last update.
Needs better calendar integration
I love this app I use it for personal tasks and work tasks. I have it downloaded in 4 different places so I have easy access to it on all of my devices. The best part of the app is there is an actual windows/mac client to download so it's much faster than web version. Most other to do list apps only have web version and it can get super laggy. My life is more to do list tasks based but I seriously need a calendar to visualize my life better. The subscription calendar option for wunderlist is flawed because for google calendar it only syncs every 8 hours so whatever I schedule in wunderlist won't show up until 8 hours later in my google calendar and that's sort of counterproductive.
Needs a new date picker!
I love Wunderlist in general, but I stick with iOS reminders for one simple reason: The date picker for the iOS version of Wunderlist is horrible!
There are three different versions of it depending on where you are in the app. One shows the date and day of the week on the spinner which is great. One just shows the date with the day of the week shown in the title after you pick one (which is kind of annoying). The most common one though does not show the day of the week at all! As someone who regularly wants to schedule things around commonly busy days of the week or on weekends, having to constantly add and subtract seven in my head to figure out the day of the week is super irritating.
Please fix this issue and this app will deserve five stars!
A productivity tool
I am a Realtor and have many tasks to do and remember when to do it. Cannot live without this app and be productive. Makes me feel at ease that I know everyone's needs are taken care of and did not miss anything. Love this app. I also use this app for my personal chores, tasks and lists. I use it for grocery lists, credit card payment reminders etc. This app is very easy to use, it syncs across many platforms, and is fast. I am glad I stumbled into this app a few years ago. The first thing I do everyday day is to check this app before I check my emails etc. I know I won't miss or forget any task of the day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 3.4.7
- Size: 95.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99