Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.11
Improvement: Better support for the iPhone X! Trendsetters may have noticed some layout problems on their shiny new phones. Thanks to this update, our display game is back on-trend.
Best of the options
Edit: I stand corrected! The Apple Watch does have an option to view all lists! This is OFFICIALLY the best option out there (and I tried a lot out looking for this kind of tri-platform functionality)! Siri functionality and location based reminders would still be great, but that’s just being picky!
Original review:This app used to be my life, but I eventually moved away because phone sync lagged and my phone notifications lagged along with it. Now I’m back and happy to see the issues seem to be mostly resolved. The app is extremely helpful in terms of organizing tasks, setting reminders, and is available for all your platforms. I use it on my Mac, iPhone, and Apple Watch
One thing I will say though, the Apple Watch app could be improved. I was in need of an app that would sync across my platforms and give me a Watch alert when on the go, which Wanderlist does and I’m eternally thankful, but the app itself on the watch could be more user friendly. It exclusively shows the “Today” or inbox/assigned lists with no option to view further in the week or organize by other lists, which would make the world of a difference. I’ve tried changing some of the settings so if it is possible, it isn’t syncing properly to actually carry out.
Now if a location service was introduced, the app would be unbeatable! But for now it’s definitely the best of the options I’ve come across!
Just a couple steps from perfection
Minimal app design is great, does exactly what I need it to without extra bells and whistles.
Wunderlist is only missing a few small things that would be easy enough to implement and would really up the app’s overall quality.
1. You can’t currently nest folders. I want to be able to further organize my to-do list into smaller chunks, like College > Class > Homework. The whole point of a to-do app is for organization, so this is pretty important in my opinion.
2. The repeat to-do item feature is great, but it’s missing a way to repeat on certain days of the week. You can either repeat daily or once a week, which means that if I have 2 assignments consistently due on Tuesdays and Fridays, I can’t tell it to remind me of both without making a duplicate list.
Besides these things, which I expect will probably be implemented soon as they’ve been widely requested, Wunderlist really is great for keeping your life together and remembering the small things you can never remember to do. Definitely recommend.
Awesome App but pls add things pls
This app is so great! I love that you can put everything and it’ll remind you when you want. I also really like that you can attach photos and files and also have notes AND subtasks! The only reason I gave this app 4 stars is because lately it’s been sort of glitchy, and I wish I were able to click on a date in the future and know what tasks I have on that day. It’d also be really nice to stop a task from repeating after a certain period of time!!! This app is my life now and even though it took a while to put everything in, it was so worth it and now I have my planner with me on all my devices!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 3.4.11
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$4.99
- Pro Subscription$49.99