By Durable Brand Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Wonderful for the imagination" - AppAdvice
"If you haven't heard of Wunderverse, now is as good a time as ever to check it out." -- TouchArcade
Wunderverse is a new place for adventure on your iPad!
- Create absorbing, interactive adventures through a new form of narrative storytelling
- Take advantage of a rich rules system with over 70 unique Events, Outcomes and Conditions, plus unlimited Skills, Abilities, and more to weave player chance and choice into every adventure you create
- Imagine untold places, characters, and objects for players to discover through an open narrative environment
- Share your adventures with friends to explore
- Collect and explore adventures written and imagined by others
- Become the characters of stories and discover their secrets
- Learn and master Wunderverse through an in-app Game Manual that gets updated regularly with new tips and how-tos
- Includes six story samples to get you started
Wunderverse was designed as a way for anyone to create and share their own exciting adventure tales with untold places to discover, characters to meet, mysteries to solve, and treasures to find.
No programming skills are needed to create and enjoy your own adventures in Wunderverse. Through a fun and versatile rules system and an open narrative environment you can set up endless obstacles and challenges for players to overcome as they explore your stories — all based on the actions players take, what they are carrying, their current conditions, their skills and abilities, random chance, and a myriad of other possibilities that make going on quests so much fun.
Currently, there are seven known worlds in the Wunderverse where exciting adventures can be created, shared and enjoyed. These include medieval times, ancient ruins, 40’s crime noir, a post-apocalyptic future, atomic space, and more. And the Wunderverse is a big constellation! Diverse and interesting new worlds are bound to be discovered soon.
What are you waiting for!? Come explore in the Wunderverse!
What's New in Version 2.6
A few more bug fixes for the iOS 11 update...
- Story text was displaying too narrow (Oops! Sorry we missed that in the 2.5 update)
- Top of Story Map was being covered by the title and navigation bar
Fixes in the 2.5 Update...
- Crash at launch for new users
- Stories not showing sometimes when there was no network connection
- Story Info Panel getting cut off in the Story Map