WUSA9 News for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download this app to stay up-to-date with local news, weather, and traffic for the Washington DC metro area with WUSA9 iPad app.
**You can now use this app to watch live streaming of scheduled broadcasts in high definition on your iPad. **
- Traffic Incident data map will keep you informed of all incidents and accidents in Washington DC Metro Area
- Current weather conditions, short term and extended forecasts, radar map, health indices, school closings and weather alerts will keep you informed of the conditions at your immediate location
- Never miss out on robust full screen video clips from your favorite local station
- Transform your iPad and use the automatic desk-clock to keep up with current weather conditions and headlines even when you are not interacting with your iPad. Adjust brightness and contrast of the photos to make it visually appealing to your preference, when using desk clock.
- Choose to set up multiple alarms from the app at different times and label them accordingly; set up the alarm clock to repeat alarms, choose the sound that is most appealing to you and select the right snooze time required to wake you up
- Follow your local and national teams in Sports section with up to the minute scores and special team reports
- Set your app to receive alerts of your choice for e.g. breaking news or weather related events only. Don’t want to receive alerts? You can opt to turn off the alerts with an option to set a quiet time period
- Interact with your social media contacts by sharing news articles and video clips with your Facebook, Twitter or email contacts directly from the app
WUSA9 is determined to provide the best local content possible in a way that serves the interests and the needs of our viewers and users
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Traffic Maps Bug Fixes
Love the traffic feature and live feed!
No live video again-2nd time this week
Fixed the news page. But no live news feed again today. Please fix this problem.
News has disappeared
All the other tabs work, but the news page has been blank for two days.