WW2 US Medical Research Centre
By Ben Major
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official WW2 US Medical Research Centre app brings our famous Medical Item Database to your iPhone. The Database is an invaluable resource to researchers, historians and collectors, and can provides an extremely useful tool for quickly identifying WW2 US Army Medical Department items.
Previously, the only way to access and search the Database was through our website, but this is sometimes inconvenient, particularly when you have no Internet or data connection on your iPhone. Now, using our app you can access the data anywhere in the world, and best of all, it's completely offline, meaning that you no longer need to connect to the Internet to use it.
The app is bundled with lots of useful features as well:
- Browse the Database by Item Class
- Quickly find an item by searching for its nomenclature or Item Number
- Add items to your Favourites for quick reference
- Copy an item's nomenclature and Item Number for quick sharing
- Search an Item Class directly
- Quickly access the WW2 US Medical Research Centre website (data connection required)
Please don't forget to let us know what you think of the app by rating it in the App Store.