This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 6.0.3
This update includes support for iOS 11 and iPhone X, as well as fixes for downloading videos and viewing photos.
Would like to see an option to speed up videos
There’s a lot of videos to watch. I’d like to see the option to speed them up so I don’t have to sit through all of them.
No back button on filtered screen
Guys, it’s impossible to go back to previous screen after choosing any video on search result screen. There is no navigation bar.
There we go...
Apple at its best.. write crappy code that never gets properly finished. This app is an insult to quality software. It does not work properly, and never really did. Some of the problems remained for SEVERAL YEARS in a row (like the pb with 2 videos playing at the same time, or the pbs with the unreliable downloads) ... this is a disgrace.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 35.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes