Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of the 2016 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on the new Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Thank you for your feedback. This update is built for iOS 10, tvOS 10, and watchOS 3, and includes the following:
• New filters to show only downloaded videos or only unwatched videos
• Support for 3D Touch to peek and pop on session lists
• Support for Dark Mode on tvOS
• Fix for a crash that might occur on upgrade when paired with Apple Watch
• Fix for several crashes as reported by users
Videos not working
Videos not working in latest update
No just no
I downloaded this in order to warn a streaming video from apples dev website for wwdc. That is absolutely unacceptable behavior and whoever made that decision at apple should be let go.
Doesn't work on AppleTV
On my Apple TV, no videos are available, searching doesn't work, favorites isn't syncing from my iPad. Like, the main screen is literally broken – all I see is a banner and the LICENSE button.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes