Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day — session videos are just a tap away. And because the WWDC app experience now extends to Apple Watch, conference information is available right from your wrist.
• Stream or download videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.
The WWDC app makes use of geofencing at the conference, which can decrease battery life. You can opt-out of using this feature by editing your location privacy in Privacy > Location Services in Settings.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
This update addresses an issue where the Glance on Apple Watch displayed incorrect session information.
Awesome, but need one more feature
Wish there was an additional filter option for videos to filter out videos I have already watched
Desperately needs an update
The WWDC content is fantastic and the architecture of the app laid out in the WWDC Session sounds very promising. Feels like the Dev had just enough time to get the app “working” for the presentation and was rush off to another project. Would love to see a few of the technologies talked about during WWDC implemented in the app that is presenting the information.
Needs filter for downloaded videos
The only thing I wish this app had was a filter switch for videos that are downloaded to the device. Other than that, it works great.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.