Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day — session videos are just a tap away.
• Stream or download videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
• View maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
This update addresses minor issues related to video downloads and session display times.
Binge on these, but need 2x speed
I've been binge watching these videos since WWDC 2014 and love it! You learn new stuff on every video (Mr. Obvious). I use this app whenever I'm mobile, but I prefer downloading them on my Mac and then watching them using VLC set at 2x speed, I sometimes slow down on some parts but I find that I can spend less time this way while still comprehending everything. In fact on some of the videos, because the speaker talks slowly, my mind tends to drift off or I sometimes get distracted and listen to the nuances of the speaker's voice. Don't get me wrong, the content is excellent, but a playback speed setting can make this app the perfect fit for me. A 30-second skip and rewind would also be helpful.
Excellent. Missing PDF view/download
I didn't win the WWDC lottery this year, but following along using the app has been fun. Great improvements over last year, especially not requiring frequent reauthentication.
I'm a big fan of quickly going through session PDFs before watching videos for topics that may or may not interest me. I also download and keep all PDFs. Please add PDF view/download links in the app (they're already on the web site).
Now works in iPad. Excellent app
Apple fixed whatever was ailing in the last version. Very happy to say that it works on both iPhone and iPad. And it works well. Thank you Apple.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.