Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day — session videos are just a tap away. And because the WWDC app experience now extends to Apple Watch, conference information is available right from your wrist.
• Stream or download videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.
The WWDC app makes use of geofencing at the conference, which can decrease battery life. You can opt-out of using this feature by editing your location privacy in Privacy > Location Services in Settings.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
This update includes iOS 9 compatibility and Picture in Picture support.
Works as expected
Any chance you can make it work with Apple TV?
Just doesn't work
Tells me to go to app store and update, but "open" is the only option. Will not run
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.