Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of the 2016 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on the new Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Thank you for your bug reports and feedback. This update includes the following resolutions:
• News displays properly in all cases.
• Friday sessions display correctly on iPad with a time zone outside of PDT.
• The schedule updates correctly in all cases.
• VoiceOver label is correct for the shuttle stop on Thursday’s Bill Graham Civic Auditorium map.
• Videos on Apple TV are more stable.
Needs day schedule filter. Time zone!
As an attendee of WWDC, this app was just OK. Please think more about the experience from an attendees perspective. Many of us come from different timezones. It took a while (until after keynote address, when the final schedule was revealed) for the app to update session times after arriving in SF. Probably too much caching.
Also, for the love of dub dub please provide a simple way to see each day at a time. A giant list of a million sessions is not very helpful. The Now button is nice but not good enough for quickly seeing what is coming up later in the current day.
The filters are fine but why not filter by day?
(Still) Doesn't stay logged in
I've logged in multiple times in the app with my Apple Developer account to start favoriting events and sessions which works, but it seems like every time I launch the app I have to sign in again...
[Edit] still seems to happen after the latest updates
I didn't have any problems with the app, (iPhone 6 Plus) if you're getting logged out each time you start the app then uncheck "log out on next launch" in general settings for WWDC. Hope that helps.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 07, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes