This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
We appreciate your continued feedback on the WWDC app. This update includes the following changes:
• Fixes an issue where previously downloaded videos were lost on upgrade.
• Keeps previously downloaded videos available when switching between SD and HD settings.
• Allows use of Handoff to easily move between iOS devices, or to Safari on macOS.
• Improves navigation on Apple TV when swiping up and down.
Excellent apps which can do with some improvements
App is well-designed and highly functional. Just a bit of feedback for improvements:
- Filtering downloaded videos only does not work
- Tracking the progress of multiple videos is very difficult. No central view for seeing the progress. Considering that the downloads are pretty big, there should be a speed indicator and time remaining label to help us understand and diagnose our own network if the speed is not upto par. (we are devs, this does not need to be hidden away from us).
- While using the app on a slow-ish network, I saw the app having trouble showing all the thumbnail icons of the videos. So I guess it needs better caching of those thumbnails.
Works great for WWDC VDOs re-watch
As an app that collects all the WWDC VDOs in one place, with options to search, filter out VDOs and download for offline viewing, this app provides a great experience for me to re-watch and learn materials from WWDC from my iPad. Previously, to get WWDC VDOs on my iPad, I’d have to download them on Mac and then sync via iTunes.
I usually very love everything from Apple, but now I will change my mind, because I am so upset every time everything after the new IOS update, there a lot of the apps and information are gone, also not working properly as same as before, the Apple development is making changes a lot, will not recommend people to buy apple products anymore
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 08, 2017
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes