Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day — session videos are just a tap away.
• Stream or download videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
• View maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
This release adds support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, as well as resolves a crash on launch issue for devices running iOS 8 or later.
Now this is good
In the past few months this app crashes when I'm trying to watch any video and downloaded videos are also liked that, But now, accidentally that problem is clear, I didn't update this app, but now when I try to watch a video it's pop up detail is there again.
Good, but needs updating
This update is good with iOS 8, but needs some more support for iOS 8 features like the Touch ID login. Overall, I love learning new things from the videos and seeing the pictures from the last WWDC.
I love the iCloud sync! I was super impressed it syncs unread statuses, favorites, and even the playback position of videos! Great.
Thanks for fixing the bugs from iOS 8, now the app works well again.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 31, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.