Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make the most of the 2016 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on the new Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• View accessible maps to find your way around Moscone West.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Thank you for your feedback. This update is built for iOS 10, tvOS 10, and watchOS 3, and includes the following:
• New filters to show only downloaded videos or only unwatched videos
• Support for 3D Touch to peek and pop on session lists
• Support for Dark Mode on tvOS
• Fix for a crash that might occur on upgrade when paired with Apple Watch
• Fix for several crashes as reported by users
I'm not sure what the negative reviews are about (Apple haters) but it works great. I click the video and after about 20 seconds it plays. I'm guessing that's to load some kind of buffer but not a big deal. Also has WWDC schedule complete with dates, times, and locations.
Please do it
This is not just from me, this is from ALL Iranian🇮🇷 Apple Fans, we have some iPhone 6s devises which have battery problem and guess what! We can't do any thing with it cause there is no official APPLE STORE in Iran. Other wise we can't bye new iPhone cause it is really expensive here. I have gotta say that u have no idea how many huge apple fans we have here. So please please consider establishing a perfect and beeeg apple store in tehran. Tnx apple
Doesn't recognize I'm Apple Developer
Says favorites only available to registered Apple developers. Well I am. And prior downloads are taking up space but I can't view them.
I've deleted the app in hope it will work, but hell, isn't this an Apple app that should work? And these guys are planning on instructing others? I think there should be a session called How not to build an app, as we did with WWDC.
I deleted, and reinstalled and works. Now I have to download all again
Dear Apple developer please learn about migrations and how to deal with version upgrades. I can't believe people pay Apple for training when they build crappy apps themselves
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes