Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NOTE: Compatible with iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad 4, iPad3, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus -
This game will NOT Run on earlier devices including: iPad 2, iPad 1, iPad Mini 1, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 5, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 3***
WWE 2K, the only authentic WWE in-ring mobile game, puts the power, intensity, and raw emotion of WWE wrestling in the palm of your hand.
• Authentic WWE Action, Superstar Entrances, wrestling moves, your favorite match types, and more.
• Create a Superstar: Create the Superstar you always wanted to be. Available for use in all game modes.
• Career Mode: Choose a Custom or WWE Superstar and take him through his WWE journey. Earn Respect, upgrade your skills, earn titles, and achieve goals to earn your way to the WWE Hall of Fame.
• Training - Learn how to play WWE 2K, from beginner to pro, learning the nuances of the deep gameplay in the game’s tutorial mode.
• Real-Time Multiplayer Matches- Take your created Superstar or your favorite WWE Superstar online and play against friends or the WWE Universe .
• Tons of Unlockables: Play and unlock tons of new items to further customize your created Superstar.
PCBP (Russia) Age Rating – For children older than 16 years
Возрастной рейтинг PCBP – 16+: для детей старше 16 лет
What's New in Version 1.1
• Multi-Swipe gestures now allow a wider range of inputs based on distance and swipe angle
• Additionally tuned directional swipe used for grapples and reversals
• Increased responsiveness of controls for movement, pins, and submissions
• Bug fixes for Create-A-Superstar
• Bug fixes for title match celebration
• Ability to turn Entrances on or off in Options menu
Improvement of the game.
I love this game as a matter of fact. On the other hand, this game needs a lot of improvement and bug fixes.. As the year goes, wwe superstars change their entrance theme and style. this game should be able to update their superstars at least 5 time per year. Secondly, the game does not have all the roster, please endeavor to include all superstars and women's wrestlers. Furthermore, I've been playing this game for a while and I've notice that sometimes it is very difficult to find a player online at Game Center which is awful, please try to undo that so that it will be easier to find a player online. In addition to that, I want you guys to add two or more online players like triple threat, tag teams, royal rumble, fatal four and so on. That will be cool... Again, I want you guys to put the full entrance of a superstar and the full exit after the match is over. Finally, make the internet more durable as you're playing with an online player. I know my wifi is good but sometimes the moves you make is slower than the action happening in the ring, it's awful. Please fix it. And also put some kind of chat with online players so you can be to chat them and tell them how they're in the ring.. Crowning the hall of fame is so awful. I don't know what to say about that but make it cool... Thank you.
At first loved the game. But now? Ehh.
Ok let's start with the positives. When I first got this game I loved the heck out of it. Heck. It was the only game I played for the first 2 days. But after a while I got bored cause I kept winning al the time. And the swipe controls are trash 2K. After like a month or so I deleted the game and got Wresteling Revolution. Please copy the better game and get the digital buttons. Like I see on the other reviews people want this DESPERATLEY. So please not only read this but everybody else's reviews. Turns out they have some really good ideas. The entrances need ALOT of work to. I happen to like the theme songs so you should be able to do your entrance and enter the ring and get out as you please. Add the full roster like in WWE 2K 16 to. And more ring matches and paper views like Extreme Rules Payback Hell In A Cell ect. And maybe some of the old school paper views like Over The Limit as well. To close this review out I would love for 2K and for the fans of WWE to support not only my review but everybody else's to. :)
Could Be Better
I love wwe with a burning passion but this app was not what I was expecting. You can only play a couple superstars. Some of the fan favs aren't even options. You can only play John CENA, Randy Orton, and Roman Reigns. There are a few others but you can be characters like Kofi Kingston, Santino, The Rock, or Big Show. Also create a superstar blows. The characters based off real wrestlers are legit but the ones you create are really trashy. Also it's hard to do move and it doesn't go in depth. All you do is tap, slide, and pinch your fingers. Also there are no pay per views at all. The only venues available are raw, smackdown, superstars, and main event. It would be really cool if in career mode you could start off on not and walk around back stage and talk to stars and not just wrestle. I think that you should get this app but the price definitely needs to be lowered.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.25 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- “WWE 2K” © 2015 by WWE. Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.