Join 30 million fans and play the ultimate, action-packed WWE mobile game! Battle with hundreds of Superstars both past and present, reigniting and reliving some of the most exciting rivalries in this unique puzzle RPG. Compete in Singles, Tag Teams and Mixed Match Tag Team matches, featuring both the Men’s and Women’s Divisions. Play solo or join a Faction, fighting your way to the top of the leaderboard in daily, weekly, and monthly competitions. Enter the mayhem and feel the excitement of the WWE Universe!
**WINNER! 2018 Webby People's Voice Award (Sports Games)**
WWE ROLE-PLAYING GAME ACTION
* Use RPG skills to earn XP in this unique RPG Puzzle Battle Game
* Win matches to customize moves and upgrade your team
* Epic RPG gameplay lets you combine a variety of skills
* Strategize! Pick the best Class to beat opponents. Choose from Technicians, Strikers, and more
COLLECT AND UPGRADE WWE SUPERSTARS
* The Rock, Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and more all-time icons can join your team
* Earn Macho Man Randy Savage, Andre the Giant, Ric Flair, and other Legends
* Add John Cena, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, and all of today’s top Superstars
* Build a completely unique team with your all-time favorites
* Hire Superstar trainers to boost teammate abilities
* PvP matches let you battle rivals worldwide
* Versus Mode Mixed Match Dream Team matches add extra layers of strategy
* Climb leaderboards for extra rewards
WELCOME TO THE WOMEN’S EVOLUTION
* Collect top Superstars & Legends like Ronda Rousey, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Paige, and more!
* Create Mixed Match Dream Teams like Charlotte Flair & Ric Flair
* Compete across all game modes in singles, tag team, and Mixed Match Tag Team matches
WWE EVENTS & UPDATES
* Join the WWE Universe in new weekly bouts and fighting game events
* WWE Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live themed battles
* From WrestleMania to SummerSlam, play events inspired by the Pay-Per-View events
* Enter monthly title events and recruit up-and-coming WWE Superstars
* Travel The Road from NXT to arenas around the world
* In-game events update every week to match on-air and Pay-Per-View schedules
MATCH 3 GAME. WWE MOVES
* Match 3 pieces to obliterate rivals
* Use signature WWE wrestling moves
* The Rock’s Rock Bottom, John Cena’s Attitude Adjustment, AJ Style’s Styles Clash, and more are yours to control
* Puzzle RPG combos and finishing moves
FACTIONS & ALLIANCES, WWE STYLE
* NEW! Faction Invasion events combine tactics, strategy, and Team PVP matches
* Join a Faction to play with friends and to heal and help teammates
* Strategize with alliance members in your own Headquarters
* Exclusive Faction missions earn rewards and loot
VIPs - JOIN THE CHAMPIONS CLUB
* Subscribe to the Champions Club Pass, WWE Champions exclusive premiere VIP service
* Exclusive access to exclusive Triple H - King of Kings top-tier Superstar
* Exclusive access to weekly content and special rewards
WWE CHAMPIONS, Champions Club Pass free trial will convert to a weekly subscription after 7 days. A payment of $2.99/week (or local equivalent) will be charged to your iTunes account when the subscription begins, and it will auto-renew weekly unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of a subscription period. Renewal payments will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, at a price of $2.99/week (or local equivalent). Unused portions of free trials will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals in your device account settings.
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Get new VIP benefits including exclusive Superstars and enhanced content.
This update includes
- New and expanded VIP rewards and benefits.
- Minor bug fixes & graphic updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Spinebuster! Elbow drop! Scissor kick! We love the way WWE Champions connects puzzle play and ringside action—letting us use specific color-matches to trigger bone-shaking moves. And its superstar-filled roster and playful attitude are pretty great, too. As The Miz would say, this game is "AWWESOMMME!”
Biggest rip-off ever!!!! PLEASE READ
I played this game for almost a year and spent over $1k to advance my progress. One day the game began to freeze on start screen. I contacted Scopely support who told me to update the game and restart my device. I did this and it didn’t help. Contacted support every other day for 2 weeks and was told to do the same. Eventually they told me to delete and reinstall the game. Never did they say to make sure to copy all my stats (faction name - case sensitive, level, level of my most advanced wrestler and a few others). When I reinstalled the game I had lost everything even though I was signed in to the same gamecenter account!!!!!!!! I contacted Scopely and they told me I needed all the info above to reinstate my account. I didn’t have ALL the info so they wouldn’t help despite the fact that I provided the details and screenshots of over $1k in purchases related to that same account. I also provided the details of the weekly $2.99 premium subscription charges that they continued to process throughout the 6 weeks that this dragged on but they said that wasn’t good enough. I don’t know how iTunes lets this game remain in the App Store when there are so many similar complaints! At the end of the day I still do not have access to the account that is linked to MY Apple ID which I spent a ton of time and money on.
SHAME ON YOU SCOPELY AND SHAME ON YOU APPLE for letting this go on!!!!!!
Thanks so much for your feedback. Can you please contact us at email@example.com and we will do everything we can to help you resolve your issues.
Scopely Support - WWE Champions
Just flush your money down the toilet
This game is fun. I’ll give it that much. For that it doesn’t get 1 star, but 2. It’s nice to interact with others if you join a faction. However if you’re not looking to spend money then this game is not for you. It’s impossible to progress quickly without spending money. The prices are insane and there is literally zero value. Getting new superstars is nearly impossible. Been playing for nearly a year still haven’t drawn any of the major advertised superstars. As said in the description. You’d get more value for your money by flushing it down the toilet, at least then you could watch it swirl around. There’s zero reason to continue to spend money on it, and I have stopped as well. You’d think they would give people value and reason to continue to spend money, but they seem to enjoy ripping people off. Game quality is terrible. Do they not have quality control? If I had the quality record these people had I’d have been fired long ago. Constant crashes. Any time they try something new it’s full of bugs. They still can’t get faction feud right. It’s been a year. How is this still broken? No new game modes. New modes are “coming soon” now for about 10 months. Just overall not a great experience, but I “invested” some money into it, so shame on me.
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 212.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Cash $4.99
- Champions Club Pass $2.99
- Starter Pack 14 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.