Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
· Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
· Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
· Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
· King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
· Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!
What's New in Version 1.0.132133
• Starting May 4th, we’ll be rewarding your loyalty with Daily Login Bonuses.
• The more days you log in each month, the better your rewards! Matchmaking revisions now improve the way your opponents are selected.
• A gold Perfect Pro indicator has been added to cards that were at max level when they were Pro’d.
I love this game. I usually hate and I mean HATE games like this but for some reason this one is different. However, there are some things that need changed. The new login bonus is great! But there needs to be a way to take wrestlers out of king of the ring and road to glory without replacing them. For instance right now I have many super rare cards in king of the ring and I want to use them to train my ultra rare cards. However, I can't because they are being used and I don't want to replace them with common cards I get from exhibition because I don't want a bunch of common cards taking up space in my deck! Please please fix it!!! It may seem small but it would make the game so much better!!!! Also it would be really great if you could make it where you could add friends so you can play with them and add a chat feature when it shows the winners and losers to brag or just say that you liked a card they have. Like I said to yall it may seem small but it would improve the game significantly!!!!!!!!
Super Card is a good game and has gotten a little better with the new update, but still needs a lot of improvement. It doesn't have to be improved in one big update but maybe a few small updates.
1. I would love a trading and chat system.
2. One thing that really annoys me is how some superstars stats don't accurately represent them. Chris Jericho shouldn't be 200 points behind Shawn Michael's in speed, like seriously Y2J was the same speed if not faster than HBK. John Cena should not be near The Big Show in speed, that really is annoying.
3. The login bonus should correspond to your deck tier.
4. Peoples champion reward standings should be expanded. I'm in the Survivor ++ tier and I can only get the 2 epic and ultra rare card because of time and it's hard when you can't 3MB the +5 matches. I would BUY more credits using real MONEY if I knew it would actually help me get a survivor card at least but all it does now is moves me a couple thousand ranking up. And the standings with the epic cards is like 10,000 people deep. Thanks for reading or not but its a good game so far.
Oddly addicting with one huge flaw
I've pick this game up with a plan to play for 10 minutes but I'm playing for hours, but there is one hugely frustrating thing for me. I've played king of the ring once and won the whole thing but I didn't like how long it took so I really haven't gone back to it so all my boost cards are at max capacity. So now I have just reached a new exhibition tier and I'm trying to find better cards to suit my tier but I keep finding power boosts on the card board, so not only am I not getting any card to help train my exhibition team but the power and charisma and speed boosts I'm finding aren't even being stockpiled if I do decide to play king of the ring again, this is just a waste of the rare card that is supposed to be on the card board. I have found 5 boost cards when clearing just 8 boards and I feels like such a huge waste of time. If you are maxed out on boost cards you shouldn't be eligible to receive them any more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 1.0.132133
- Size: 251 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack$4.99
- Small Credits Pack$1.99
- Large Credits Pack$24.99
- Huge Credits Pack$49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack$99.99