Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Season 2 of the WWE collectible card game that has electrified millions (and millions) of players has begun.
The Season 2 expansion to WWE SuperCard is here, featuring an expanded roster of highly customizable cards and authentic WWE Superstar entrances and special moves. Level up your Season 2 cards to get an edge -- and battle opponents across a variety of events, exhibition matches, or King of the Ring.
• Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
• Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
• King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
• Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
• Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
• Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124808
A new card tier and new Superstars!
- Celebrate WWE’s biggest event of the Summer with the all-new, all-powerful SummerSlam tier!
- His name is Enzo Amore and he’s a certified G and a bona fide stud. He’s also joining the Vaudevillains, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and other Superstars in their WWE Supercard debut!
AMAZING. PLEASE READ
This is the game that I play everyday on every spare moment I have. I love everything about this game so keep it all in. There is a couple things I would love for the game to offer.
TRADING AND SELLING CARDS: To start off with, I think there should be an option to sell cards for credits. Ex: 25 rares for like 50 credits. Another thing would that would be great is giving cards or trading cards. My friend (Joellee) has been playing since the game has been in the AppStore. He has great cards that I would like for him to give to me. This brings me to the giving cards option. It would be great to be able to give cards to others or trade cards with others (send trade requests).
MORE CARDS OF YOUR TIER: Another of my ideas would have to be getting a card of your tier everytime you rank up. Ex: Going from epic to epic+ and getting an epic card same with epic+ to epic++, This would go for any tier.
Thank you for spending your time to read my comment about this amazing game. One of your hugely dedicated players, The leader of the WolfPups, OlympianWolf.
Awesome, addictive and fun
2014 original comment:
This game is incredibly awesome. You must really check it out. However you should add other modes such as "Gold Path" in which you play as one card only in a short tournament and a "Tag Team Tournament" in which you can play up to 6 superstars and make tag teams in diff enter combinations. Also the King of the Ring tournament is too long. Make it one day long instead of three days long. I hope you see this 2K because I would love you to consider what I am saying here. Thank you very much for this game.
I recently returned to play this game and is amazing as it used to be, love the changes done for season 2 and I am hoping for a season 3 to arrive, now adding up to my previous comment forget about the KotR thing, I know it takes long but it's good so you don't get the rewards so often, still I support the "Golden Path" Mode idea.
Adding up I sent a few suggestions to you via-email, however here they are again:
1- Be able to send a private message to any player.
2- Ability of adding players you meet in the game to a friends list.
Once again thank you very much for making this game as fun as it is.
The game is good but...
The game is ok love the new cards...the one thing I dislike is the fact that I am always robbed! I'm in Legendary+ and I was able to pull out a Legendary Booker T which was great cause I was going to be able to combine the cards to have it stronger...oh wow and guess what... the game kept crashing and the card disappeared! Oh No what should I do...I have no idea, the card was completely gone, and then I pulled out a Survivor Sting for some apparent reason, and oh no what happened?! It crashed...apparently the game continues to crash cause it doesn't like me... my internet connection and everything else is working fabulous! So obviously I can't get the cards back cause you guys don't care about my profile in the game...but seriously that's is so annoying! So I guess I have to pull out the cards again only cause the stupid game doesn't like me! It would be nice if I can get these cards back but obviously you guys won't do that by just giving me my cards
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 126.96.36.199808
- Size: 454 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack$4.99
- Small Credits Pack$1.99
- Large Credits Pack$24.99
- Huge Credits Pack$49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack$99.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 1$4.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 2$9.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 3$19.99
- Big Credits Pack$19.99