Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
· Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
· Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
· Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
· King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
· Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!
What's New in Version 1.0.128680
•WrestleMania has arrived and we’re celebrating by adding a brand new WrestleMania tier with over 50 of the most powerful cards to date!
•Revised King of the Ring rewards structure.
Something pisses me so much
I only spent 20$ in the game and I got this app 8 months ago. Right now I have 18 fully upgraded pro survivor cards but i still can't get to the end of road to glory and get the best card. The only way u can get those last two cards is spending at least 100$ to buy bouts and title matches. And many people who were worse than me do that every time an by the time their tiers get better than mine.😡 its really annoying and not fair. And also a person who like me is in wrestlemania tier should be able
to buy wrestlemania packet cards for much less amount of money compared with a person who has just got the game and wants to reach the top sooner. In other games the creators of the game pay attention to this because its really an obvious thing. These are huge problems but other than these the game is awesome. The only road to glory that i could reach the end was the first road to glory and it was fair. I really deserved it and i still do. Please make road to glory easier to win so that the ones who are really good like me, can reach the end without spending money.
Love this game but....
I ABSOLUTELY Love this game. I have been playing for a while now and I honestly prefer the last update. I don't like how when you go into my cards that if you are going to train someone there is no "filter by none" I also don't like how if you are training your superstar you can't train in different categories of cards in at the same time. The only reason I am writing this review is to address the issues with the new update and to have them fixed but if someone who is reading this wondering if they should get this app or not... I say that u should DEFINITELY get this app. It is worth getting. It is really the only app I play on my phone. And if u are new to watching wrestling it really helps you learn the wrestlers and the moves they do. I defiantly recommend this app. 😁
Lots of Fun - End Game Slightly Unbalanced
EDIT: And now the end game is fully broken. Moving goal posts are fine, I expected that. But these goal posts are held up with ticky tacky and they aren't even the same color.
They've been doing a lot with this game, and adding quality ideas to a good framework has improved this game from what it was at launch. Road to Glory is enjoyable much more so than People's Choice Champion and takes less of a constant time grind to succeed. Fusion cards are a great new addition and make playing hours on end more rewarding. The only problem is the supply of top tier cards is too limited and not balanced well so everything looks the same at the upper levels which is dull. Tis will be the case again once the fusion cards are common at the upper echelon. Some great ideas here are only partially through out as to how they impact the game, which is a shame. But it can always turn around!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2015
- Version: 1.0.128680
- Size: 206 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack$4.99
- Small Credits Pack$1.99
- Large Credits Pack$24.99
- Huge Credits Pack$49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack$99.99