Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The collectible card game that has ELECTRIFIED millions (and millions!) of players. Featuring a roster of 700+ cards and plenty of high-octane action, WWE SuperCard is the ultimate WWE CCG. Collect your favorite Superstars and compete against other players. Train and combine your cards to power up your deck to unlock even more cards. And fight in special events to earn exclusive rewards.
• Fast Action - Take your five-man team online against other opponents to test your skills. Win your matches to receive new cards to add to your roster.
• Then, Now, Forever - play as WWE current WWE SuperStars like The Undertaker, John Cena, and The Rock or with Legends like Diesel, Mr. Perfect and many, many more!
• Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities, then train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
• King of the Ring - Put your deck to the test by playing in the King of the Ring tournament. In this 16 person multi-day tournament the higher you rank, the bigger the reward.
• Expanding WWE Universe - New cards, tiers, and events are being routinely added!
What's New in Version 1.0.136816
Welcome to the RING DOMINATION update, which includes a new way to earn cards and power up your deck.
• Ring Domination - New event in which winning against opponents rewards a chance to find pieces of a new card!
• Wrestlemania Fusions - Now you can make devastating Wrestlemania-tier Fusion cards.
• King of the Ring Chat - Chat with other players in the same event.
• Friends List - Access lists of Platform and Facebook friends playing the game
• Bulletin Board Enhancement - Review past bulletins
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Loved it since day one, but....
I've had this game since it first came out and loved it ever since, but I feel like this game loves to screw you when you need to win. Like in KOTR, I have some powerful cards and i'm currently in the Survivor tier. No matter when I begin it, by the time the mode ends, i'm nowhere near the bracket. Even when I do, I barely made it and lose in the quarter-finals. My other issue with KOTR is how you face your adversaries in the bracket. The 8th place contender should never face the 1st place contender every time. It's not fair! It just shows you're not going to make it near the finals. Bracket opponents should be randomized to make it a fair draw. Now, this new Ring Domination mode.....when I first read it, it looked cool and fun and a better way to get better cards. When it started, though, I realized it's another way to screw the player. When I get the piece to the card, it's always when I barely have anymore choices to pick from. I'm halfway to the card and the game mode ends in a few hours. 2K needs to make better decisions on how to give players these cards and get more people to enjoy this game like I do. With what's been going on, however, i'm starting to think otherwise.
This game is my 24/7 game and I love it. Sometimes I would get mad but that's bc I lose not very to often but ring domination, road to glory and PPC is really fun. One thing that I would have changed is to not let bouts be in Road to Glory and Ring of Domination. This makes me get made. I would literally wait for 1hr and 15 minutes to wait until my bouts were full. That I hate it. Feels like when u have to take the clothes up each hr everyday. U could take the bouts out and that would be the best thing ever. Or u could make the events 5 days not just 4 or even 7 days that would be sick. Jut plz take out the bouts for Ring of Domination and Road to Glory bc it just feels like a chore or, make the events 7 days more longer
So Addicting, So Fun!
This game is awesome. Once I got it, I was instantly addicted. You can play as your favorite wwe superstars and battle as cards. Ring Domination is fun, but kind of difficult. Road to Glory is by far the hardest weekly event. You have to win bouts to get cards from common to wrestlemania tier. Lastly there is People's Champion Challenge. For starting players, this event is easy or hard. There are two superstars (ex: Dolph Ziggler and Band News Barrett.) You choose a side and play for your superstar. If you are rank 1, you get 3 really good cards! If you play 5-10 games, you can get an ultra rare card! This event is great for beginning players. If you love wwe and card games, I highly recommend this game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 1.0.136816
- Size: 317 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack$4.99
- Small Credits Pack$1.99
- Large Credits Pack$24.99
- Huge Credits Pack$49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack$99.99