This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get ready to dominate them all with Season 3 of WWE Supercard, the biggest, baddest update yet to the card battle game that has thrilled over 11 million players around the world! WWE Supercard delivers over 150 Superstars of the past, present and future as well as fast-paced, in-your-face action like you’ve never seen before! Featuring the series’ first real time battle against live opponents, including a 15-on-15 Royal Rumble and ranked player-versus-player, Season 3 allows you to engage and compete with others from around the world for ranking and rewards!
WWE SuperCard Season 3 includes:
• RANKED / PVP MODE – Battle in real time against live opponents from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for ranking and rewards.
• ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 of your best cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
• NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;
• WILD MODE – Use both Active and Legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more Active cards for your deck;
• SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
• YOUR FAVORITE MODES - Money in the Bank, Ring Domination, People’s Champion Challenge, King of the Ring, and Road to Glory are all carrying over to S3. And, yes, your S2 cards will be playable across all this in addition to Ranked, Wild, and Royal Rumble mode.
***Update requires OS 8.0+ WILL NOT RUN ON ANY EARLIER OS***
What's New in Version 2.3.280462
- The SummerSlam '17 tier continues with the addition of new Fusion, WWE Hall of Fame, and Throwback cards!
- The Fusion Chamber now goes up to SummerSlam '17, with seven new cards for you to fuse.
- The Pack Store has been adjusted to make way for the new SummerSlam '17 Throwback and WWE Hall of Fame cards.
- General bug fixes and network improvements.
I did not get my wwe ultimate seth Rollins card
The game is ok but I have not got my WWE card from pre ordering wwe 2k 18 I keep look I got in mail but nothing comes up it just takes me to the game without giving me my card I am so mad about another thing along time ago I had a really powerful deck and one day I went on it said I was hacking and deleted all my wrestle mania cars and hardened and elite
I love this game and everything in it but the most annoying thing is the validating DLC it always puts this in the home screen when I tap and the pic of brock in the home screen doesn’t change so can u fix it
I’m addicted to this game
This game is overall amazing!The card are so cool and detailed!But do you think you can make higher tiers for the legacy cards?Also can you improve your chances of getting a legacy?🤔
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 2.3.280462
- Size: 438 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack$4.99
- Small Credits Pack$1.99
- Large Credits Pack$24.99
- Huge Credits Pack$49.99
- Big Credits Pack$19.99
- Enormous Credits Pack$99.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 1$4.99
- Sale Pack 5$4.99
- Sale Pack 10$9.99
- Sale Pack 13$19.99