Get ready for the largest and most anticipated season yet of WWE SuperCard, the card battle game downloaded by over 15 million players worldwide! WWE SuperCard Season 4 has finally arrived, and delivers 3 brand-new, powerful card tiers with over 250 cards featuring current WWE and NXT Superstars, Legends and WWE Hall of Famers. Season 4 also features highly competitive Player vs Player (PVP) leagues, a unified PVP leaderboard system, slick new environments including new Monday Night Raw, SmackDown Live, and NXT arenas, the new Elimination Chamber PVP mode, and a whole lot more. Prepare your card deck, step into the ring, and prove you’re the best in the world!
WWE SuperCard Season 4 includes:
3 NEW CARD TIERS
WWE SuperCard Season 4 introduces 250 new cards, featuring WWE Superstars like John Cena, Roman Reigns, and Stone Cold Steve Austin! Three new tiers–Beast, Monster and Titan–showcase more powerful cards, with unique card frames and brand-new WWE Superstar images. Season 4 also includes the debut of NXT’s Eric Young, Adam Cole, and more!
PVP LEAGUES AND MOMENTUM
Become the top ranked SuperCard player in the world! See where you rank in WWE SuperCard’s new unified leaderboard and league system for PVP game modes. Earn Competitive Points for every PVP match you win, earn even more based on your rank in your weekly league, and get even better rewards by ranking on the global leaderboard. Then, use Competitive Points in the CP store to get new cards, cardbacks, and packs! Plus, get a head start on the competition through the new Momentum system. Earn Momentum while you play to unlock powerful boosts for the next league.
NEW GAME MODE - ELIMINATION CHAMBER
A brand-new mode joins ‘War’ (formerly Ranked) and ‘Royal Rumble’ in the PVP rotation, and is the first mode to feature an all-female Superstar deck! Prove you are a true wrestling technician in head-to-head, deck-elimination gameplay.
KING OF THE RING 2.0
The ever-popular ‘King of the Ring’ mode gets a sleek overhaul this season, with an all-new bracket structure and more rewards! Now, battle head-to-head in groups of eight during the 32-player tournament, and earn awesome rewards for each stage you advance.
Earn tickets each day by completing new daily and event-based challenges while you play. Redeem your tickets for powerful rewards!
NEW CARD ART & ANIMATIONS
Get ready for an all-new look to WWE SuperCard! Season 4 features a sleeker and more streamlined look and feel with a refreshed user interface, new animations for Money in the Bank mode and Support cards, and electrifying environments that reflect WWE’s flagship programs such as Raw, SmackDown Live, and NXT.
***Update requires OS 9.0+ WILL NOT RUN ON ANY EARLIER OS***
- SummerSlam '18 is here with over 70 new cards to collect, including the WWE SuperCard debut of Trent Seven!
- Tier pull animations on the Draft Board are back!
- A 'Charge All' button has been added to Team Battleground.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Blind gamer girl
First and foremost I love how this game is like wwe just with cards. It reminds me of the old days with my Yugioh and Pokémon decks when I had more sight and plaid with a magnifier. There is something I want to address 2k and this is an on going issue, I am not asking you to change your games, not at all, but rather release updates that will give support to voice over when reading the menus and when there is an arrow pointing to a card that can even be tweaked, outside voice over it would be the same, i have tried games with voice over support and it simply has voice over tell you what to do, like tap to the right, swipe etc. This could be implemented and with full voice over support for text menus and reading menus and directions put out to voice over to tap to the right or left i think its usually the left but I’m not sure sinc e i can’t see it. I have tried trial and error tapping places. With the facebook somehow it supports being able to sync the game and login using Facebook but that was accidental since i could not really read the screens. If this game was made to support you would have many blind people who love WWE playing this and maybe some buying the card packs. I really wanted to buy some packs like I wanted to jump over all the battles and see if I could buy my idle Paige and i wanted that Wrestlemania pack that was sale but found no point since I can’t play. I just get the alert in my notifications.
I LOVE this game. I’ve been playing for a bit, but I had to switch devices so I had to restart 😿 but the cool thing is, I caught up to where I used to be quicker than expected. And I feel like King of The Ring was slightly changed, since I actually got past qualifying rounds lol. But there are two problems for me.
1. I don’t have a female anywhere near as good as my best male. The rarer female cards are so hard to get! I’ve been hoping for an Asuka, but I don’t know if I’ll ever get her. The best female I have is an Epic Naomi! Her stats don’t even go above 200 right now, and I’ve been focusing on the male cards more and hoping the females will be ok.
2. Everyone I play against has way better cards than me. I keep getting matched up with people who could easily beat my best people. Even people in wild that say they have more losses than wins! And I get destroyed during ring domination, and now Money in the Bank! My best card is a Beast one(forget the name) but I keep seeing people with Summerslam and Wrestlmania cards. I don’t really get good cards, either. The only way I can get good cards at this point is from the free packs. The draft pick rating for me is Wrestlmania, but I don’t usually get any Wrestlmania cards. I know there is at least one rare or above card, but I just happen to pick it near the end.
Other than these problems, the game is perfect! Good job creator(s)!!!!!!!
Could be a good game if the developers weren't lazy
Overall the concept is well developed and executed. It's quite unbalanced in the beginning, but should smooth out after a month of playing. Isn't a bad idea to just log in every day to collect some strong cards for a month before you start playing. The real is the the game freezes and say "waiting in network" after every thing you do. You'll constantly get dropped and have to restart lengthy matches because of this. I hoped it was just my connection, but I tried it on a strong 4g connection and over 50/50 meg wifi. There are also numerous complaints about this from others. The developers don't seem to be interested in resolving this issue for some reason.
Update: New version released. Same “Waiting on Network” issue.
Update: Seeing the response from the developer is just sad. According to Wikipedia this game is 3 years old. It's time to pull the interns off the project and hire some real developers and engineers. Even indie apps don't have network issues like this for over 3 years
Hi there, we apologize for the network issues you're experiencing. We are aware of how bad they can be at times, and we're doing everything we can to eliminate them. We have future updates planned with more improvements made to that issue as well, so give it another shot and let us know!
- 2K Sports
- 586 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Large Credits Pack $24.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.