Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Season 2 of the WWE collectible card game that has electrified millions (and millions) of players has begun.
The Season 2 expansion to WWE SuperCard is here, featuring an expanded roster of highly customizable cards and authentic WWE Superstar entrances and special moves. Level up your Season 2 cards to get an edge -- and battle opponents across a variety of events, exhibition matches, or King of the Ring.
• Season 2 Cards: Hundreds of new customizable cards that you can decide how to level up.
• Updated Exhibition Mode: Play an additional Diva in solo matches and new Diva tag matches.
• King of the Ring: Become King with a new enhancement system and more active cards.
• Global Chat: Talk to anyone playing WWE SuperCard
• Revamped Card Packs: Browse the new store and check out the new multi-card packs.
• Loyalty Fusions: Your cards have value. Fuse them into Season 2 cards or keep them to play with in Season 1.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206808
A new card tier and new Superstars!
- Celebrate WWE’s biggest event of the Summer with the all-new, all-powerful SummerSlam tier!
- His name is Enzo Amore and he’s a certified G and a bona fide stud. He’s also joining the Vaudevillains, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and other Superstars in their WWE Supercard debut!
The game is good but...
The game is ok love the new cards...the one thing I dislike is the fact that I am always robbed! I'm in Legendary+ and I was able to pull out a Legendary Booker T which was great cause I was going to be able to combine the cards to have it stronger...oh wow and guess what... the game kept crashing and the card disappeared! Oh No what should I do...I have no idea, the card was completely gone, and then I pulled out a Survivor Sting for some apparent reason, and oh no what happened?! It crashed...apparently the game continues to crash cause it doesn't like me... my internet connection and everything else is working fabulous! So obviously I can't get the cards back cause you guys don't care about my profile in the game...but seriously that's is so annoying! So I guess I have to pull out the cards again only cause the stupid game doesn't like me! It would be nice if I can get these cards back but obviously you guys won't do that by just giving me my cards
Okay, I'm gonna get this out of the way first, I absolutely adore this game, but there is one thing I don't like: Packs!
Packs are so annoying in this game, especially when they tempt you with buying a truck of credits for probably just a Legendary card! I have an idea for this, though. I think that you should be able to earn packs!! For example, every 70 games in a row you win, you get a Legendary-Wrestlemania pack! I saw a WM-Summerslam pack for 10% off, and I was so angry that it cost so much! It's annoying that you have to pay about 50 dollars for ONE PACK! Other than that issue, I absolutely love the game.
Season 3? YES! Brand Split?
Love the Summerslam tier, and the debut of Enzo Amore, can't wait for Season 3!
How you doin?
This game is really awesome, I've been playing it since it came out, deleted it a few times, but ultimately decided to keep it forever. I heard season 3 is gonna be a thing, and the one thing I really want added: tag teams. Sometimes you get 2 cards, like Cena and Rollins, who despise each other, yet they are the same color, and work together well. You should make a system where if you use 2 cards, and they are or were a tag team in WWE, you get a star bonus, such as Dean and Roman, or Enzo and Cass, to name a few.
Thanks for reading this! (Which I don't think you will😂😂😂)
P.s., maybe also include the draft and brand split? It'd be cool to do brand split things, like crossing over shows like Randy Orton did on Raw, and vice versa.
(This review has been brought to you by an anonymous lover of WWE. How you doin?)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 220.127.116.11808
- Size: 436 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack$4.99
- Small Credits Pack$1.99
- Large Credits Pack$24.99
- Huge Credits Pack$49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack$99.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 1$4.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 2$9.99
- Limited Time Sale Pack 3$19.99
- Big Credits Pack$19.99