Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
· Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
· Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
· Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
· King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
· Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!
What's New in Version 1.0.123407
• Brand-New Fusion Chamber – Use the Chamber to merge lesser cards in your deck into a more powerful Fusion card, unlocking new potential at every tier!
• Added 48 Fusion Cards : New Cards per Rarity Common – Survivor
• New Diva Card Packs : Ultra Rare, Epic, Legendary Diva Packs
• Watch out for new special sale packs!
I love the game. I understand other players 1,2,3 star ratings. They are having a hard time advancing in game. I had the same experiences. When I was in Super Rare tier, it took me 2 months to move on to Ultra Rare tier. But I flew by Ultra Rare. Ladder rewards helped me a lot in Super Rare, but it is a ridiculous amount of games that have to be played to get Ultra Rare. I'm in Legendary+, but I can't get any Legendary cards other than 1 support card and a very weak card (Miz). I like that when you get into a new tier (like Rare++ to Super Rare), you automatically get a card from that tier. I always get support cards, not actual cards to fight with. My second Ultra Rare and Super Rare were from People's Champion tournaments. It is very hard to get good cards and advance. You just have to be patient. There should be a forum where players can chat and teams to join to work with and send unused cards to them. I also think the rarity above Survivor should be Thriver, and adds support to 3 sections (like +75 to Speed, Toughness, and Power for Rusev). Overall, this game is awesome, but needs improvements.
Lots of Fun - End Game Slightly Unbalanced
They've been doing a lot with this game, and adding quality ideas to a good framework has improved this game from what it was at launch. Road to Glory is enjoyable much more so than People's Choice Champion and takes less of a constant time grind to succeed. Fusion cards are a great new addition and make playing hours on end more rewarding. The only problem is the supply of top tier cards is too limited and not balanced well so everything looks the same at the upper levels which is dull. Tis will be the case again once the fusion cards are common at the upper echelon. Some great ideas here are only partially through out as to how they impact the game, which is a shame. But it can always turn around!
Good at first , then feels like wasting time
Good at first when you can get lots of card from exhibition in the beginning.
But later as you rank up your deck tier, you basically get nothing new, the chances of getting higher than super rare card is almost impossible. I ended up buying legendary card with real money. Then I was in legendary+tier and I spent 30 hours on this tier to have played1000+ exhibition games grinding for legendary card, but get no legendary card.
King of the ring is the only place in game to get card at your tier, it takes 3 days only have a average chance to get 1 card of your tier.
but it then requires 10 card of your tier to play king of the ring. So prepare to spend one month to grind enough cards to play king of the ring at your highest tier. Then it takes a couple more months to rank up to legendary, and survivor tier.
But no matter how much effort you try to grind,you can't accelerate the time required to get higher tier cards, so it's unfair for those who grinds a lot, as they basically get nothing from grinding even after thousands of game play.
In conclusion, this game is repetitive, and it takes playing every day for months to get high cards.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 1.0.123407
- Size: 205 MB
- Languages: En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Spanish
- Seller: 2K Sports
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack$4.99
- Small Credits Pack$1.99
- Large Credits Pack$24.99
- Huge Credits Pack$49.99
- Enormous Credits Pack$99.99