By World Wildlife Fund
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WWF Together brings you closer to amazing and endangered species than you ever could have imagined, letting you discover their lives and the work WWF does for them. Try out “tiger vision,” flap your wings like a migrating butterfly, and chop the panda’s bamboo. As part of each story, you’ll get to bring an animal into your world by taking a selfie with its origami or placing it in a scene.
• In-depth, interactive stories of endangered animals, including giant pandas, tigers, monarch butterflies, sea turtles and polar bears.
• Playful interactive elements that incorporate both iPad’s and iPhone’s unique features.
• Origami of each animal that folds up, allowing you to place it in a photo and share with friends and family.
• Up-to-date conservation and wildlife news.
• Stunning high-definition, full-screen videos and image galleries, featuring photos and downloadable wallpapers by renowned environmental photographer Morten Koldby.
• Cool and unusual animal facts. (Do you know what a panda and a stick of butter have in common?)
• Multiple ways to get involved and help protect endangered animals.
About World Wildlife Fund
For 50 years, WWF’s mission has been to create a future in which people live in harmony with nature. A core part of that mission is saving wildlife from threats like poaching, habitat loss and overuse of natural resources. This important work doesn’t just help wild animals; it also contributes to people’s health and well-being. By conserving species and their habitats, we can also help to ensure we have a thriving, healthy planet with forests that slow climate change and oceans that provide more than one-sixth of the world’s food.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
New in 2.1.7:
+ Bug fixes
+ Smaller app size
This app is amazing! It’s interactive so you aren’t bored out of your mind while reading the little (section type things?) But it is great! I just was seeing how fast I could run and how far I could jump. There are panoramic views of the animals’ habitats (which would be great with virtual reality) and interactive features. You are also able to read at your own pace. There are crystal clear pictures of the animals too. I am a 13 year old, so if you are a kid and like animals you should get this app.
🐼 absolutely love it!
It’s fun, interactive, interesting, and educational. This app does a beautiful job of informing people about endangered species with cool facts and ways of displaying them. Not to mention, the origami and animals are really cute :) 12/10 recommend this app
I love this app!!!
I totally enjoy learning about animals with this free, fun, addictive app!!! Great for all ages. I’m 13 and my siblings are 10 and 6 we ALL enjoy looking at pictures and reading about our favorite animals!!! Five stars!!! 😄🐼🐨🦊🐵🐯🦇🐺🦉. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 944 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: World Wildlife Fund, Inc.
- © 2017 World Wildlife Fund
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.