By Rob Latour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remotely control your PC using your iPhone with wwPCRemote.
Things you can control:
- Devantech USB relays, which let you turn on and off lights in your house, open / close your garage door, etc.,
- Hardware and software that react to UDP messaging,
- restarting and shutting down of your computer and other computers connected to yours over your network, and even
- turning on other computers connected to yours over your network.
* 80 customizable buttons
* multiple commands per button
Alternatively, try out wwPCRemote Lite (free version) if you want to get a feel for the app.
Great product, works as advertised. I have it controlling the gate for my business. A lot cheaper than replacing lost and broken remote controls. It also controls my garage door, outside lighting, and yes this Christmas it will be able to start my Christmas lights show. In addition the PC restart feature is nice allowing me to restart my windows home server. Requires purchase of relay board and knowledge of low voltage wiring. The future is now with this app.
Works as advertised.
Never had a problem with the app.. That said, a GUI update would be nice.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Jun 10, 2011
- Version: 1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert R Latour
- © Copyright Rob Latour 2011 All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.