By Trinitel Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitter integrated social weather. That's what WX Reporter gives you, along with the support of recent NOAA weather experiment integration.
Now you can report the weather as you see it, as it happens, and the National Weather Service will monitor your reports. This app takes all the complexity of the reporting out, by submitting the reports via twitter in a well known, geocoded format, anonymously. There's no need to put in your twitter information, or identify yourself. Also shows a map (with live updates) of all the recently reported weather conditions!
- Live updating from Twitter
- Live map with pinpoints of recent weather reports
- Correctly format and geocode weather reports, and post them to twitter
- Anonymous reporting (login not required)
- Easy to use interface
- Multiple orientation modes (landscape!)
- Color coded pins for recent at-a-glance view
- Supports latest Twitter API changes
What's New in Version 1.3
- Support for iOS 4
- Support for iPad
- Memory leak fix