RealEarth provides access to real-time imagery and data products hosted by the University of Wisconsin - Madison Space Science and Engineering Center (SSEC) and others. These products include global and regional remotely sensed atmospheric, terrestrial, and oceanographic imagery, observations of local meteorological parameters and short-range predictions of future conditions.
- Select products to display by category, name, and time
- Pan and zoom map interface dynamically
- Display current location on map
- Adjust transparency and composite multiple layers
- Animate by relative or absolute time steps
- Save custom favorites
- Probe data values
- See preview image in favorite picker
- Better probing
- UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best satellite app for iOS
Looks awesome on iPad pro
Great concept but...
Its not up to date. Very often it is 3 hours behind, which makes it virtually useless for seeing whether the clouds are about to clear off or cover more, which is what anyone using it would need it to tell them.
Best satellite app for iPhone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.