Wyoming 511 is the official road condition and traffic information app of the Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT).
- Provides pre-trip map-based road and traffic conditions (Map)
- Displays web camera images (Map)
- Displays weather station data (Map)
- Shows users their route and mile marker location, and includes latitude / longitude (Where Am I?)
- Speaks conditions so drivers know what they can expect on the road ahead (Hands-Free / Eyes-Free)
- Alerts drivers to traffic information, including crashes and other hazards within a user-specified radius (Hands-Free / Eyes-Free)
- Updates data from WYDOT’s servers every 15 minutes when a data connection is available
- Uses GPS to provide location-based reports
Updated roadway geometry.
New road conditions.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a fix
Loved the app when it worked, but now it crashes as soon as I open it, while its updating the server data. I use iPhone 6. Hoping for a fix!
Slow to load
It is slow to load the road data (I’m on a iPhone 7s and a fast WiFi connection) and it takes me to a menu first rather than just showing me the map.
We released an updated version of the app, and I hope this issue is resolved. Can you try to update your version to see if you are still seeing this issue?
This app takes way to long to upload data so it can be referenced. I can wait for over a minute and it still doesn’t show the data.
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Wyoming Department of Transportation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.