Wyoming Public Radio App:
The Wyoming Public Radio App allows you to listen to WPR, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for all the WPR streams at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, bookmark a program for later, and wake up to WPR with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from WPR even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for all the WPR streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to WPR in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access WPR’s programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The Wyoming Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or on demand programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The Wyoming Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at WPR and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support Wyoming Public Radio by making your donation today!
Improvements based on listener feedback
Ratings and Reviews
Great content & layout
I use this app on an iPhone SE (StraightTalk service). The layout is easy to follow, and I can access most things with just a couple of swipes. The only issue I ever have is when traveling, but that is a service issue and not a problem with the app. I like being able to swipe through the schedule and have local stories literally at my fingertips.
My radio station
I am a proud member of WPR and use this app more than any other on my iPhone. I only give it three stars because the run/pause button does not work in the Control Center widget! Somebody at WPR get a iPhone and see what I’m talking about! Should be an easy fix, and when it is you get a five star upgrade :)
My Go To App
Use it all the time when I’m away from a radio. I have no issues with it. Thanks for providing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.