The Wyze app is the home for all your Wyze devices. Use your Wyze Cam or Wyze Cam Pan to live stream 1080p full HD video day or night, listen and talk through the built-in speaker and microphone, be notified when motion or sound is detected, capture videos directly to your phone, or add a microSD card to continuously record and capture time lapses. Check out Event Videos, 12-second clips triggered by motion or sound, in the Events page. These videos are securely stored in the cloud for 14-days with no extra charge. You can also discover featured videos captured by the Wyze community or shop for Wyze products directly within the app.
Use Wyze to:
- View 1080p full HD live stream from anywhere in the world
- Record videos on SD card and view later
- Hear and talk through 2-Way Audio
- Get notified when motion or sound is detected
- Review Event Videos with 14 day free rolling cloud storage
- See in the dark with Night Vision
- Capture time lapses with an SD card
- Get custom notifications when Smoke or CO alarms are detected
- Shop Wyze products
- Discover videos captured by the Wyze community
- Turn on or off device notifications
- Set advanced schedules to only record the moments that matter
- Share devices with friends and family
- Customize detection zones and sensitivity
Bug fixes and improvements:
-Fixed an issue that event video may show MAC address as name
-Fixed that Events page which may show MAC address as name
-Fixed a bug that two cameras from the same account sometimes mixed up event videos
-Fixed a bug that watching Discover videos may cause the APP crash
-Improved the experience when forgot password
Ratings and Reviews
I love my cams!! Very easy to set up! I have currently 4 in my set up; living room, kitchen, backyard and garage. Eventually I will get one set up for the side of the house and driveway.
I have some suggestions for the app. I would really like to see a feature where when you pull down on the main screen to refresh why not have the thumbnail image for each camera be updated with what the camera is currently viewing? Whenever I open the app the first thing on the thumbnails I see are from when I last used the app. The thumbnails should refresh with current images from what it is looking at. That would make way more sense! Also have a view where you can watch all 4 cams at the same time together? My last suggestion would be faster navigation from cam to cam. While viewing one camera why not have an option to swipe and have it take you to the next camera in order? Would be much easier to check on the house and navigate around.
I would really appreciate a response and to have these suggestions considered! If they are implemented expect a 5 star rating from me!
Newly purchased and pretty happy so far
So I bought these cameras and I must admit the picture quality is great and I love the sound notifications which is different than a previous system I used. The set up was simple and took only a few moments. I love that the cameras can tilt which makes it easier to find the best view. The only flaw is within the app itself. I wish it had a feature like my previous brand did, which was when I leave my house the cameras auto arm based on my cell phone location and a radius that I got to determine. I work crazy hours that change daily so it's hard to do the scheduled time period for notifications. Or another option would be to have something on the home screen of the app where you could arm all the cameras at once (or individually if the owner wants). If one of those two options became available, I would be extremely happy! I am happy though so far and look forward to future app updates which hopefully provide more options like these.
Close but needs work
The setup is easy, the product looks and feels nice, and the video quality is great. The problem: it consistently doesn’t work. The video just doesn’t load and you have to unplug it in order to get it to work again. I’m rooting for this product, it’s early days and I’m sure the tram will figure it out, but until they do I have to leave this review at 3 stars. We’re using it as a baby monitor so if it doesn’t work any percent of the time it basically doesn’t work.
I’d be happy with this product if it had cost be $100. It’s comparable to top of the line camera products, it’s clear that the team has put a lot of thought into how people would use it. The setup was incredibly easy, the camera looks and feels sturdier than I expected due to the price point, and the app has been flawless for us thus far. Even the audio works well enough. We’ll be buying a few more of the cameras now that we’ve had a chance to test this, and are excited to see what other products the team comes out with in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chetterkeys, thanks for your feedback! We understand your need and we will keep working on improving our product quality. We are rolling out a new version of firmware this week. It solved several connection issues including a device disconnect issue. Please upgrade the firmware and hope it works better for you. Thanks!
- Wyze Labs, Inc.
- 48.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wyze Labs Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.