SKYWatch17 Weather is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
New Map Experience!
*Press the 3 dots to access map layers options
*Press and hold on any Weather Condition, Storm Symbol or Alert and drag it into the Quick Pick area to quickly change weather layers without accessing all map layers options
Easily view all videos in the app
*Press on a video and you will see all videos within the app displayed so you can easily browse
Ratings and Reviews
I am sick and tired of being forced to listen to possible severe weather reports for hours at a time. I tune in to watch Jeopardy between 5:00 & 5:30pm. Not Katey Morgan drone on about the possibility of severe in areas I've never heard of, that are miles away from Nashville! A crawl across the bottom of the screen would be just as effective, then you could break in the broadcast if warranted. I look forward to Jeopardy every day. NOT Ms. Morgan's annoying voice. She's the reason I don't watch Fox17's weather to begin with. Stop preempting Jeopardy for this. Use a crawl instead.
Almost never accurate
Weather is very tricky and I understand it can change but when you call for rain all day every day for a week and IT NEVER RAINS... you have a problem. This is just a example of how way off you folks are when it comes to anything but sunny hot days. We have lived in the Clarksville TN area for over a year and this app has been wrong more often than not. Ridiculous.
Slow,and hardly works
Freezes a lot since the update, get rid of it and off my phone, it started using too much data. The radar is pokey, wait and wait for it to load up.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc
- 56.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.