X-Men: Battle of the Atom
By PlayNext 51, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Marvel Pinball Collaboration Special - Collect exclusive Deadpool cards, FREE for a limited time in X-Men: Battle of the Atom! Get a head start by redeeming gift code 'MERC15' at the Shop!**
Celebrating 50 Years of X-Men!
Prepare yourself for the most uncanny, astonishing card-battle game of them all! Fight your way through single-player missions as Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, and other all-time X-Men favorites. Recruit hundreds of characters spanning 50 Years of X-Men history, assemble the ultimate team, and experience the greatest storylines from the comics – past and present – in epic multiplayer 20-vs.-20 real-time battles!
The world is rife with tension, and mutants are picking sides as lines are crossed and relationships are compromised. The X-Men utilize time traveling, universe-bending technology to call on allies from the past and future, but in doing so they create a loophole unleashing some of the greatest villains of all time.
X-Men: Battle of the Atom features multi-month story arcs with raid events based on classic comic storylines, plus epic boss battles where 20-player X-Teams compete to do the most damage against the likes of Magneto, Dark Phoenix, Apocalypse, and droves of mutant-hunting Sentinels.
** Requires iOS 5.0 or later.**
- Take control of your all-time favorite X-Men from across different timelines, including Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Beast, Rachel Grey, and more!
- Freeze, kick, claw, and blast your way through more than 45 character-driven missions!
- Join upcoming events drawing on landmark X-Men stories like SCHISM, MESSIAH COMPLEX, AGE OF APOCALYPSE, and the current BATTLE OF THE ATOM!
- Pursue REAL-TIME Battles for maximum competition!
- Check out original art by Marvel artists and stories adapted by X-scribe James Asmus!
- Internet connection is required to play X-Men: Battle of the Atom.
- Compatible with iPhone 4 or newer and iPod Touch 5.
- This game is not optimized for iPod Touch 4 or older.
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom is completely free-to-play. No purchases are required. The purchase of in-game currency (X-Coins) can accelerate game-play, but all players can play the entire game for free. X-Coin purchases can help players recruit a stronger deck of Cards, which provides advantages in single-player missions and in multi-player battles and events. In-app purchases can be turned off by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom includes in-game social features such as message boards, chat, and trading systems through which players can communicate with each other.
- Published by Aeria 51, LLC at 2475 Augustine Drive, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, USA.
- Support available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Performance improvement bug fixes.
APP CLOSING NOVEMBER 30th!!
I have played BOTA for over a year and a half. Like anything else in life it had a lot: it had it's up and downs, it had the good and the bad, it had the competitiveness and the laid back, it had the option to pay to play and even to play for free (if you decided to be F2P it was very doable and still have a great deck - how do I know? Because that was me), it had people from all over the world and people that were closer, but: All good things come to an end eventually. We were told probably about a month ago that the game will be shutting down completely on November 30th so I just wanted to take the time to let you all know that if you are thinking about downloading and playing this game, which in my opinion has been great, don't get too attached to it since it won't be around much longer. I have made
some life long friends from the game and will be forever grateful for the time we had making memories and playing a game we loved so much! Thank you PlayNext for the memories. Good luck in the future and I sure hope that there is another game out there that we can get the team and the BOTA Family back together again and have just as much fun as we did playing BOTA.
Great Game. Bad Development.
This is the coolest card collecting game on the market, extremely addicting and it is fun to play especially when you start getting cards that you actually want to build your team with, BUT the chances of completing that team you want or settling for whatever team you manage to get seem impossible. DONT be stupid and think you can assemble a great team with card packs, It won't happen it's like playing the lottery. You can throw $60 into this game and get ONE UR card and the other 25 cards you get would probably go into transfusing your ONE UR card bc they're useless and repetitive. And btw the high ranking teams seem to snatch all the UR and ER cards from the card packs and the lottery. It can't be a coincidence it's probably the developers trying to make it seem possible that you can have a chance to get the cards you desire. Don't waste your money. I would say it's enjoyable to spend your time playing this game but after a while you won't be competitive and the development team will do a good job to mislead your hopes and hard earned money with advertisements.
Nothing but disappointment
I have played this game for over a year and gave this game a great review at the start... Now it has crumbled under the weight of its own mistakes. We have had countless events that have crashed on players numerous times, general managers of the game are nowhere to be found anymore on top of recent mistakes regarding stats of cards, personal inventory items missing, and in-app purchase mistakes making this game disgustingly unbearable to play. The community is upset and is on the verge of quitting. One of the best super hero franchises to ever be created is being slapped in the face by poor management. Pull it together people!