X Word - for Microsoft Word Edition & Open Office Format
By Future time
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Quicker, simpler and easier, X Word as a fantastic word processor meets every essential need of your daily word processing tasks. To create the tables and insert the pictures make your document more rich and colorful.
With the iCloud built right in X Word, the documents you create are kept up to date across all your devices.
Perfect page layout
● Free graphics layout
● Free form layout
● Free text layout
Powerful writing tools
● alternate colors option (e.g., white text on blue)
● full screen editing
● date-stamped backups
● selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
● find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
● View your files in the most comfortable layout by setting-ups in the “View” tab.
● Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
● Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
● X Word is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
● Use special characters to make documents more expressive and unique.
● Find and Replace feature in Magic Word+ make your documents easily search
Compatibility and sharing
● export Microsoft Word documents
●Export files to HTML with/without styles, PDF, RTF/DOC with pictures.
● Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and more)
X Word is a fully and powerful featured on the MacBook Pro's new Retina display.
What's New in Version 1.5
● Add Italian, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Slovak localizable language.
● Add default font preference.
● fix some bugs.
Impossible to update X Word yo version 1.5
The pinwheel just spins forever, but nothing happens. If you trash the prior version (1.4.1) & click on “instal, what AppStore does is instal version 1.4.1, rather than 1.5. If you then Quit AppStore & relaunch it, once again it proposes to update the version it just installed to 1.5.
The worst part of all this is that no one in Apple’s various support teams takes responsilibity for what i describe above. It took forever for various among the support people w. whom i dealt, (i have the email correspondence, if anyone is interested), all of thel perfectly gracious, to finally accept that the problem is in the AppStore - as you can see by kust looking above in this window. But nothing has been done, & my last emails have been ignored.
In other words, AppStore cannot be trusted to update applications you buy through AppStore.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 11, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Slovak
- Seller: Future time
- © 2013 Future Time Software Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor