X1 Photos lets you show off your best photos and videos on your XFINITY X1 TV. Cast photos from your camera roll, Facebook, Instagram or Flickr, or connect accounts directly to X1.
**You must be an X1 customer with an active XFINITY TV & Internet subscription to use this app.**
• Cast photos and videos from your phone's camera roll to your XFINITY X1 TV
• Cast from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr
• Cast your favorite photos as a slideshow during your next dinner party.
• Cast to your home X1 from anywhere with Wi-Fi or a cellular connection
Guest & Easy Pair
• Easy Pair with a friend’s X1 TV to cast photos to their X1 TVs.
• Dinner party guests can cast photos to your X1 by downloading X1 Photos, logging in as Guest, and pairing through Easy Pair.
Connect accounts and manage photo settings on your XFINITY X1
• Connect your Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr accounts for immediate access to photos and videos on your X1 TV
• PIN protect access to social media photos on your X1 TV
Having trouble with the app?
• Check out the "help" section in X1 Photos settings
• Report your issue using "report a problem" in X1 Photos settings
Help us improve this app
Comcast Labs is devoted to learning from customers and improving products based on real feedback. We want to hear from you! Look for the “Feedback” section in our main menu to comment and offer suggestions.
- Guest login
- Easy Pair support
- Reliability improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Won't allow me to pair my phone with the TV. Add all the telephone numbers, toggle information, etc. and Comcast/Xfinity then tells me I don't have an account. Interesting, as I've had Comcast/Xfinity for almost 25 years. I don't have enough energy to do with Comcast/Xfinity customer support. Once again another one of their features they advertise that does not work.
Did Everything I wanted
• 1st Time User.
• Paired fine.
• Slide Show off my iPhone 6 fine ( I had strong connection with my WI-FI)
• Was very predictable.
• Found albums photos I forgot about.
• App allowed viewing photos from photos not in albums.
Note: before pairing I had to
(1) back out of my Xfinity TV screen settings
(2) Relaunch to enter iPhone pairing mode
Works when it wants to
When it works it’s great but it cuts out a lot and sometimes it just does nothing at all I click on the picture and nothing at all happens super annoying
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.