XFINITY TV X1 Remote
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
XFINITY TV X1 Remote lets you control your TV from your iPhone. Use simple voice commands to find something to watch easily.
- Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing
- Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g., “Find Big Bang Theory” or “When are the Sixers playing?”
- Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g., “Show me all NBC On Demand” or “Do you have any funny movies”
- Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for “More like this” or “What should I watch?” or “What’s on tonight at 8?”
- Suggestions for what to say can be found within Help
OTHER X1 REMOTE COMMANDS
- Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV
- Use the D-pad to navigate the guide
- Swipe up and down to page up and page down
- Add Shortcuts for frequently requested lists of XFINITY On Demand content
- XFINITY TV subscription
- XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform set-top box
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Best app ever!
My mother Inlaw lives with my husband and I and we are constantly poking fun at each other (in good ways we love each other) well since getting Xfinity we've hit a few bumps in the road and things just got better! She has no idea this app exist *que evil laughter* with this app you're able to control all the boxes in your house well let's just say she's now hoarding all three remotes in her room yelling at the TV to stop changing channels and to stop pausing.... She just went outside to see if someone was standing out there with an extra remote Thank you Xfinity for making this possible however I now fear my life will be ending sooner than the good lord intended but it was totally worth the laugh
Haha it DOES Work!!!
Ok, so i was literally a few days from switching to U-Verse... Ummm U what? I was paying my Comcast bill when the woman on the phone was taking my payment and asked me if knew about the X1 HD service. I had seen the commercials and was very on the fence about it thinking that any device that you can "talk to" or give voice commands to HAS to cost a lot more. Well.... Not really. As it turns out not only did my town qualify for the service, it was only $10 more a month. Yeah i got it installed NEXT day!!! Its not a gimmick kind of sell. The app works, the service responds, and if you're a sports nut like me. It is friggin ridiculous. I recommend you give it a try.
Down hill from old App.
So where do I start, just got the x1 platform boxes, and downloaded this App. The app is in my opinion useless. Yes it controls the boxes, but it's very awkward. Yes the voice control works( sometimes) but I could care a less about voice control. The easy to use scroll thur show list guide from the old app is not in this app. It is next to impossible to find a show and record it when you are away from home. I loved that scroll guide on the old app. Without that visible cue to see what program you are looking for, this app is worthless to me. The best features of the old app have been left out of this one. Are they crazy, I'm about to call and have them switch me back. Voice command at the expense of all the other great controls the old app had, is a bad trade. Disappointed is putting it lightly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 05, 2014
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2014 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.