By MUSIC Group Research UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
X32-Mix for BEHRINGER X32 Digital Mixing Console
X32-Mix harnesses the power of BEHRINGER’s award-winning X32 digital mixing console by allowing you to control mixing and routing functions right from your iPad®.
X32-Mix Version 2.3 delivers major enhancements, allowing you to tap into the new features available in the X32 firmware release 2.0. With its many new effects processor pages, the X32-Mix app allows every user to control the X32 with the utmost ease and flexibility.
Adjust your house mix from any seat, or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the X32-Mix app gives you the freedom to move about the venue to get the most from your system. Setting up the X32-Mix app is fast and simple; just connect the iPad to your wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. No additional hardware, no computer and all hassle free. X32-Mix brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32 series of digital mixing consoles.
* Control all Input Levels for Inputs 1 – 32, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Link and Main Center Level
* Set up LCD Scribble Strips – including colors, icons and names
* Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
* Real Time Analyser when editing EQ
* Expanded Metering – whether you use the iPad remotely or at the console, levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of individual input channels
* Sends on Faders for (Personal) Monitoring Control from your iPad
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ, Bus Sends and LCD Scribble Strip Setup pages
* Full Effects editing screens
* Scene management functions
* ULTRANET P16 personal monitoring bus management
* Control over Auxiliary Inputs 1 – 8 Levels and 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels
* Control 16 Mix Bus Levels, 6 Matrix and Master LCR Levels
* Control all 8 DCA Levels.
* Mute lock-out feature prevents accidental Mute
* Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
* Compatible with any iPad running iOS 6.0 or higher
* Requires a wireless router connected to the X32
* X32-Mix 2.3 requires X32 console firmware V2.14 or higher to be installed on the console
What's New in Version 2.3.0
New Features & Improvements
* EQ on the Effect Return channels
* DYN/EQ processing order option
* Hard Mute behaviours
* On button option for mutes
Lots of smaller bug fixes & graphical improvements
Come on guys...
The X32 is such a great piece of kit, but this update makes remote control nearly impossible...with the MTX and bus mutes displaying incorrect settings I can't properly set up a separate aux feed. The flashing mutes situation makes nothing simpler. Also, I'm now having to reconnect to the X32 wifi whenever I wake the iPad up again. Never used to happen. Please please fix. I've had to go through nearly two months of services without full function. At least make the old app available as a "Classic" separate purchase or something. I really don't care about an RTA on the app, the ballistics are way off anyway, at least on a slightly older iPad.
Test before releasing
I just installed an x32 in a church. I sold them on this board because of its many features, one of them being remote control. Then after they downloaded the app they started asking questions about why the mutes are flashing, etc. I had to tell them that I had no idea. I still have no idea. Listen guys, this kind of thing makes us installers look like fools. People would be happy to beta test. The old saying goes "You gain cutomers one at a time and loose them ten at a time." I hope you get these issues fixed quickly. People trust me to recomend the right equipment. BE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT!
This update is bad news for everyone!
I run sound from stage. I can not tell if we're muted out front or not. I'm running a stereo matrix out. It says left is unmuted and right is muted no matter what I do.. This is very frustrating.... Please fix it asap!!! Tried running the x32 with the m32-mix same problem.. Please revert to the old or fix this issue. This is by far a bigger problem than having an rta feature. Also when my iPad goes into standby I almost always have to restart the app or sign back in.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 08, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 88.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Music Group Research UK Limited
- © MUSIC Group IP Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.