By MUSIC Group Research UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BEHRINGER X32-Mix for X32 DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
X32-Mix harnesses the power of BEHRINGER’s X32 digital console by allowing you to control mixing and routing functions right from your iPad®.
X32-Mix Version 2.1.1 adds full support for all X32 mixers and delivers major enhancements for the overall remote control workflow. With new Scene editing capabilities, Preset library management, improved User Interface and new Setup and Routing windows, the X32-Mix app allows every X32 user to control the X32 with unlimited flexibility.
Adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the X32-Mix app gives you the mobility to go where you need to get the most from your system. Setting up the X32-Mix app couldn’t be simpler; just connect the iPad to your wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. No additional hardware, no computer and no hassle. X32-Mix brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32.
* Full support for all X32 series mixers including X32 Compact, X32 Producer, X32 Rack, X32 Core
* Control all Input Levels for Inputs 1 – 32, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Link and Main Center Level
* Set up LCD Scribble Strips – including colors, icons and names
* Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
* Expanded Metering – whether you use the iPad remotely or at the console, levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of individual input channels
* Sends on Faders for (Personal) Monitoring Control from your iPad
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ, Bus Sends and LCD Scribble Strip Setup pages
* Full Effects editing screens
* Scene management functions--including undo, copy, paste and delete, MIDI event editing, plus parameter and channel safe selection
* Presets Library management for channel, FX and Routing presets
* Mute group selection and assignment, Channel solo and Solo mode indication
* ULTRANET P16 personal monitoring bus management
* Setup window to control Global, Config, Preamp, Card and Assignables settings
* Routing window includes Home, Analog out, Aux out, Card out and AES50 settings
* Monitor meter, monitor settings and solo options, plus Talkback A/B settings and Oscillator settings
* Control over Auxiliary Inputs 1 – 8 Levels and 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels
* Control 16 Mix Bus Levels, 6 Matrix and Master LCR Levels
* Control all 8 DCA Levels.
* Mute Enable feature prevents accidental Mute
* Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
Compatible with iPad® version 1, 2 and New iPad® featuring iOS 5.1 or higher. Requires a wireless router connected to X32.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Bug fix related to console firmware version check.
I've been using this app for my new x32 producer and love it! I prefer it to using the hardware console. Everything is clearly laid out and you never need to go more than 1 menu deep to find what you need.
For those saying it doesn't work, the 2.0 Beta (emphasis on beta) x32 firmware is not ready for this software, but I suspect that given the amount of emphasis going into the wireless capability the stable release will be just fine. Until then just stick with the older (perfectly good) firmware.
If you read the release notes on the 2.0 beta firmware update, you would have noticed it quite clearly states that iPad functions will be lost and edit functions as well.
Have a nice day.
The release notes say that X32-MIX (iPad) will not be fully functional with V2.0 beta!
It states its NOT FULLY FUNCTIONAL thats different than NOT FUNCTIONAL.
It WAS working
What happened ?
The new version won’t connect to the new ver 2.0 beta firmware.
At least the last version worked
There is a message that states it will only work with firmware 1.X