By MUSIC Group Research UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
X32-Mix for BEHRINGER X32 Digital Mixing Console
X32-Mix harnesses the power of BEHRINGER’s award-winning X32 digital mixing console by allowing you to control mixing and routing functions right from your iPad®.
X32-Mix Version 2.2 delivers major enhancements, allowing you to tap into the new features available in the recent X32 firmware release 2.0. With its many new effects processor pages, the X32-Mix app allows every user to control the X32 with the utmost ease and flexibility.
Adjust your house mix from any seat, or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the X32-Mix app gives you the freedom to move about the venue to get the most from your system. Setting up the X32-Mix app is fast and simple; just connect the iPad to your wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. No additional hardware, no computer and all hassle free. X32-Mix brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32 series of digital mixing consoles.
* Control all Input Levels for Inputs 1 – 32, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Link and Main Center Level
* Set up LCD Scribble Strips – including colors, icons and names
* Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
* Expanded Metering – whether you use the iPad remotely or at the console, levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of individual input channels
* Sends on Faders for (Personal) Monitoring Control from your iPad
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ, Bus Sends and LCD Scribble Strip Setup pages
* Full Effects editing screens
* Scene management functions
* ULTRANET P16 personal monitoring bus management
* Control over Auxiliary Inputs 1 – 8 Levels and 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels
* Control 16 Mix Bus Levels, 6 Matrix and Master LCR Levels
* Control all 8 DCA Levels.
* Mute lock-out feature prevents accidental Mute
* Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
* Compatible with any iPad running iOS 6.0 or higher
* Requires a wireless router connected to the X32
* X32-Mix 2.2 requires X32 console firmware V2.04 or higher to be installed on the console
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Support for additional expansion cards
it’s OK but...
This is a very deep App however, it looks and feels very clunky. Kind of 90’s style graphics. compared to some other iPad apps it is downright ugly. Another glaring omission id the lack of the RTA feature in the graphic and para' EQ sections. One of the biggest reasons we use apps like this are to be able to tune a room remotely. Having RTA makes life a thousand times easier, but for some reason, they have left this vital feature off. Same also with the App for Mac and PC laptops. I really hope they fix this problem very soon and have a look at a few competing Apps to see just how good these things can look and how much better the user interface can be!
Where is the rta?
Total ripoff for those us us who paid for the technology by buying an x32 rack, or core system. As the other reviewer said, the graphics have a very 90's feel about them. Clunky, but useful.
Love this app. It give you freedom and flexibility. The only thing that would make it perfect is an RTA in the EQ sections!!! Please add RTA!!! Please....
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 23, 2014
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 90.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Music Group Research UK Limited
- © MUSIC Group IP Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.