BEHRINGER X32-Q for X32 DIGITAL MIXER
X32-Q adds full iPhone or iPod Touch personal monitor mixing capabilities to the X32 Digital Mixer. With X32-Q musician can control their own stereo monitor mix with full access to all 32 input channels individually or through BEHRINGER’s exclusive MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. Each band member can group inputs to four MCAs allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels, greatly simplifying the mix during performance.
Setup is simple – just connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to the same wireless network as the X32; no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. And, with no limit on the number of users, X32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
* Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Stereo Monitoring Control from iPhone/iPod Touch
* Assign any combination of inputs to four available MCA (mix control association) Faders
* MCA's allow concurrent trimming of all assigned signals with just one fader:
--more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
* Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32
* Control all Auxiliary Input 1 – 8 and 4 Stereo Effects Return Sends to Bus Mixes
* Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
* Connect multiple iPhone/iPod Touch units simultaneously
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch versions running iOS5.1 or higher. Requires a wireless router connected to X32.
* Stereo-IEM mixing with individual panorama controls per channel send
* Bus Master Fader page with level meter and mute indicator--now automatically displays linked mix buses
* Pan indicators automatically appear on top of every channel send when monitor bus is stereo linked
* Tap on a pan indicator for opening a magnified panorama slider across the full display width--very useful for small displays, i.e. iPod Touch
* Double-tap on large panorama slider resets to center
* Assigning channel sends to MCAs also works in landscape channel view
* Keeps full MCA flexibility and ease of use of previous X32-Q 1.1.1
Ratings and Reviews
Solid App for Monitor Mixing
I am a worship pastor for a church in San Antonio & we use this app to mix monitors at our church. We run 7-8 stereo mixes each week. It works well. I wish there was a way to continue to expand the functionality of this app. Controlling EQ per channel would be a great addition, however, I know that would take a ton of resources. That said, it works great for us. We added 2 ambient mics to our setup & panning them left/right gave us just the depth needed to make this setup work well for us.
I am, however, VERY nervous about Behringer getting this thing updated for iOS 11 VERY soon. It comes out next week & I'm extremely concerned that our situation for mixing monitors is going to come to a screeching halt.
Overall this app is very solid and a good option for mixing monitors - just have to be thoughtful about the way you configure the system for maximum effectiveness.
Love this app!
Our church worship team just started to use this app. I love it!!!! Most of us have CIEM with -26DB ambient sound isolation so you have to adjust the mix to be able to hear yourself, lead vocals with guitar, drums and then the other teams members at various levels. I can use my iphone to set up the groups and then adjust each channel to my liking. Because I don't play every week, each bass player will likely adjust it differently so saved scenes won't help. It also makes the sound technician's job less difficult as we make can changes as we play ourself.
This app has been a huge asset to our worship team, so thank you for providing the best iem app! I have to echo my concern with a lack of an update for iOS 11. This is really a plea for an update as many of our members either have or are in the process of updating their iPhones to iOS 11 which will totally change our ability to adjust our iem’s on the fly. I look forward eagerly to your update! Thank you for all of your hard work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.