Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Xblaze cannot support multitasking or push notifications. Please read the FAQ at http://xblaze.co.uk/faq.html for more information.
Xblaze is an instant messaging application that will allow you to connect to your your Xfire account and chat with all of your Xfire friends, no longer will you be out of touch with your gamer friends!
Xblaze focuses on bringing you the fullest Xfire experience possible on the iPhone and iPod touch, which means providing the features you want along with a polished, attractive user interface that stays true to the iPhone philosophy.
• Universal application - works perfectly on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
• Chat with your friends over WiFi, EDGE, 3G or even GPRS data connections
• Landscape keyboard support when chatting
• Search for, and, invite new friends
• Manage new friend invitations
• See which games your friends are playing
• Browse your friends' Xfire profiles
• Change your nickname
• Change your Xfire status
• View links to websites sent to you in chat messages
• See your friends' avatars
• See when your friends are typing
• Chat Rooms! - It's been a long time in development but now its here! Start new chat rooms, join existing ones, invite friends and chat in groups! Chat rooms for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad!
• Screenshot support! View screenshots uploaded by your friends
• Save a screenshot to your photo library
• Copy a link to a screenshot to share with friends
• Email a screenshot to a friend
• Full landscape support throughout the app
• Search your friends list, narrow down the search by nickname or username
• Copy, Cut and Paste in chat messages
• Improved link detection in chat messages
• Improved interfaces for changing nickname and setting status messages
• Communities (Clans) support
• Chat with all your clan/guild mates
• See their status's/ nicknames, what games they're playing
• Manage your Xfire preferences
• Turn nicknames on and off
• Hide/show offline friends
• Hide/show friends of friends
• Hide/show timestamps in chats
Please remember, if you have any problems: contact us using the support link in iTunes or via http://xblaze.co.uk/contact.php .
The reviews section is not a place to get technical support or to suggest features since we can't get back to you if you post a review!
Xblaze is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Xfire Inc.
What's New in Version 1.8.2
- Xblaze now saves the last 10 messages from each chat you have open. The messages will be saved if you close the app or an individual chat. You can clear the chat history from the options button within a chat.
- Updated the iPad version's graphics for the new iPad's retina display.
- Updated the latest games list and icons
- Fixed a few bugs
The app really needs some more notification. Allow the app to go through the device's Notification Center in the settings menu so we can change stuff on how we recieve notifications. Also, when we leave the app, keep the user logged in and the app open in the taskbar, so we can recieve those notifications until the user logs themself off or turns the app off in the taskbar.
Other than that, It works great and I cant wait for future updates! Nice work! 😁👍
2 additions needed
The two issues i have with the app right now are a) You must keep the ipod on and on the xblaze screen to stay logged in, killing batery life far faster than I would like. Please allow for persistent loging or better auto relog. b) Voice chat would be awesome to have. Each of these I value as a full star.
Please consider this
I have used this app for about 6 months and so far i love it. The only thing that needs added is the ability to change our profile pictures on the app instead of having to use the website
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 03, 2012
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Addyman
- © 2011 JamSoft Online
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.