By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groove brings you all the music you love, every way you want it.
• Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
• Download playlists, albums, and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favorites even when you're off the grid
• See at a glance what's available where (online, offline, both)
• Discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your iPhone
• Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet, and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
What's New in Version 3.4.50903
Key updates for this release of Groove include the following:
Various bug fixes
Missing key features
Syncs well with OneDrive, but hard to download music for offline use, the Search feature just doesn't work, and forget about being able to sort or edit the files. Every time you add a song to a playlist, it automatically refreshes to the top of the list-very frustrating that you have to keep scrolling down. The shuffle option is hard to use-you have to pause the music before hitting shuffle (or something like that, I still can't figure it out) for the shuffle feature to really work.
All in all, a very underwhelming app. Unfortunately, there aren't that many other options, so I guess I'm stuck with this one until something better comes along, or Windows seriously upgrades.
Far and away from the Windows Mobile version (and that's a bad thing)
They're music pass and huge selection of music makes this the best music app on any market! $10 a month gets you albums, songs and commercial free radio on demand on your phone, computer and Xbox! That being said, the iPhone version won't let you see an artists other albums while playing one easily and remember previous searches like the WM version. This is the biggest problem because these features are what sets this ahead of the pack! Also, not a lot of people share my opinion but this desperately needs more soundtracks and Japanese rock and pop. Please fix this...
Groove was the best until Microsoft came along
Groove was the absolute best music player on the App Store. The music that you had in your library was automatically mixed with other artists that were similar. It had a beautiful interface and worked flawlessly. Then Microsoft came along. The original app disappeared from the App Store. And now has been replaced with this app from Microsoft. All that remains of the previous app is nothing but the name itself. The developer has disappeared from the face of the earth and Microsoft has stripped the app down to an unusable state unless you pay to use their services. Thanks a lot for successfully ruining the best music app in the App Store.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 3.4.50903
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.