By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• Join Xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
• Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
• Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Share updates and game clips
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
What's New in Version 1711.1114.1819
• Bug fixes
Update Isn't Reliable
as one of the other reviewers said last month, the mssg system is too exposed. It needs to go back to being discreet when receiving a dm from a friend. Also, I would like if the party feature would be added back to smart glass. This was convenient, being able to view what party your friend was in without having to pick up the controller every single time was time-saving. lastly the addition of seeing who was offline in a party was very helpful, it gave you a glimpse at a part of Xbox you never saw before. yes, I know it might be frustrating for others but it prevented a lot of unnecessary questions in the long run.
Can’t change profile picture
So I decided to make my gamer picture Craig from South Park no middle figure just the face so I did that and it didn’t appear I remember it saying vertifying it If it’s ok so I don’t see anything wrong with that I’m doing just the face what’s wrong with that I said so I tried again again and again so I tried if others worked regular ones work but not custom ones heck my last one was a plane shooting at another plane and chaos everywhere and your telling me that a South Park charters face is not acceptable?
I don't believe this has anything to do with my account because I'm in control of it. The app says because of restrictions on my account that I can't see their peoples profiles. My parents don't really mess with my account and my father confirmed the family hasn't done anything. It's also done ''tis before with messaging. Hopefully will be fixed soon
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1711.1114.1819
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.