By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• Join Xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
• Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
• Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Share updates and game clips
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
What's New in Version 1704.411.1526
• Use your gamerpic as your club profile pic
• Hide individual posts in the activity feed
• Pin your favorite item to the top of the activity feed
Its very nice
Lets me check up on the latest updates and videos from my buds in the gaming community, plus I can send messages while in game better 😆. Building off my last comment, it is really good that I can send those messages because sometimes I can't always communicate during game through the console itself so it is good to be able to say what I need to say through my phone while through an intense game. Now there is a slight issue, I can't get rid of the alert for the messages. Even though I don't have any messages anymore it still shows that I have one more and it loads for a long time when I refresh. It drives me a little crazy, but not the worst bug in the world.
I like it, just one problem
It is a very good app and I find it very useful. However, the only reason why I got it was so that I could view my game clips and screenshots on my phone. It works about half of the time. The other half, it just says that I haven't recorded any yet and should try it. It does this for my friends as well, saying they haven't recorded any either. However, when I go to the home page feed, I can see their and my recently recorded clips. I will give 5 stars if this bug is fixed. This current one though has been going on for like a week now, not showing me any game clips.
Note: I will gladly update this review when I see some progress.
I don't know how it has gone on so long but I don't know why it isn't fixed. The new message indicators in the message tab are unrecognizable. They mark new message threads by slightly bolding the text, and only the text that is a preview of the message; not the senders. So if someone sends a video or image without text it is impossible to see what message is new. It is driving me nuts.
Please address this, and consider adding a "recommend a feature/report a problem" area in app so I don't have to go the an app review page to voice my concerns?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 1704.411.1526
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.