By Viktor Kaderabek
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● Professional level GPS based track monitor and recorder.
● Suitable for all kind of activities based on motion. .... hiking, running, climbing, kayaking, biking, cycling, paragliding, diving, sailing, driving, traveling, horse riding, flying, skiing .... and many others activities that you like.
● iOS map set and Google map set provided.
● Breaks can be monitored to obtain more accurate data of your activity.
● Special Distance Measure Tool with options.
● Navigating to points and finding the border filed of points.
● Basic unit converter.
● Setting the characteristic of transport that suits your needs.
● Delivering information by voice with sophisticated setting options.
● Inserting your own points of interest.
● Trip time and distance counter.
● Tracking can begin and end with no rush.
● Help screens provided to get familiar with the system.
● The system is very flexible and user friendly to be adjusted to user requirements and expectations.
● Data of recorded track showed in detail for deep analysis.
● The recorded track can be replayed (animation of progress) with all the data in detail to analyse the progress of activity or just for enjoying the track experience again.
● The track editor allows to remove from either ends unwanted part of track. Did you forget to turn the tracking off ?
● The track can be transferred to .gpx file so it can be used for later review in desktop software such as Google Earth Pro. Also it can be used as an official documentation for competitors.
● Recorded tracks can be shared with others via GPX Simulator app which can be used to work with any gpx file.
● Intuitive navigation through the system
● Theme graphic and sound background
● Tested on iPhone and iPad
● The app uses GPS hardware. Be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For that reason you can check the battery life remaining with the extra tool provided, known as Battery Meter.
What's New in Version 1.4
● In the monthly track list the “Total:” displays total tracks, total duration of tracks, and total distance of tracks respectively.
● Now if you select (in the Administrator Tools >> Settings) the “Average speed from the last break:” to be ON. The voice info will provide information about distance and time from the last break instead of actual distance and time of entire tracking.
● Performance improvement.
● Issues related to iOS 7 fixed.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 12, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viktor Kaderabek
- © Viktor Kaderabek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.