If you want to export your calendar events to an Excel file and edit them on your computer or - if you want to share these events with your friends so that they could import them to their own calendar, then xCalendar maybe right for you.
xCalendar exports all of your events from your iPhone or iPad to an Excel file by email, USB, WiFi and Dropbox. You can then modify and maintain your schedule easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, Numbers, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
Importing your schedule is also an easy thing to do. You can import an Excel file to your iPhone or iPad by email, USB, WiFi and Dropbox. xCalendar can update the existing events and add new events during import.
1. Export all events from all iPhone supported calendars(Local, Exchange, CalDAV, Subscription, Birthday).
2. Export all unique events by merging all recurring events.
3. Export all fields in the Event view of your iPhone’s built-in Calendar application, including title, location, dates, times, alarms, recurrence, etc.
4. Support for Excel 97-2003 file format (.xls), it is the most widely supported Excel file format. You can use MS Office 2003/2007/2010, OpenOffice.org, MAC Office, MAC Numbers to open and edit.
5. Keep a back-up copy of your Calendar events in Dropbox.
6. Export a calendar via email, it’s an easy way to share your personal calendar with your friends.
7. Export events to an excel file which can be imported into Outlook.
8. Import events from an Outlook Excel file (only available in the full version).
9. Import events from an Excel file to iCloud or Exchange Calendar.
10. Import unlimited number of events in seconds.
11. Preview the events which have been imported before saving them.
12. Add a new event if it does not already exist during import.
13. Update the existing events based on the title of the event and the calendar name during the import.
14. Create a new local calendar if it does not exist.
15. Support pages are provided to help you create your schedule on the spreadsheet.
1. Added TravelTime field
2. Fixed a bug that the app can not import the file from Dropbox.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for export, difficult for import
I've used this app for several years, it is extremely easy to take an iOS calendar and export it to all kinds of places. Unfortunately the reverse functions are not nearly as easy. The export format (the one that indicates it is for editing purposes) won't import without significant reformatting, adding new items is nearly impossible. The import process will frequently kill the app with no error message, all in all it is an infuriating process to import. The interface is easy to understand and if you just want to export it is awesome - if your goal is to import into an iOS calendar, this is a really (really) buggy solution that is so frustrating you just give up.
Does not work
App used to work for a while, but doesn't anymore. Even helpdesk doesn't respond anymore.
Not fully automatic
Exporting from Outlook and importing to iPhone Calendar, it was not fully intuitive to use, and some features such as recurring events are not supported unless you first edit the export spreadsheet, manually adding columns with the recurrence codes for each event.
I emailed the app's owner when I had a problem (the appointment times did not import correctly) and he responded quickly and explained how to fix it. This would be 5 stars if more features were imported, though this is partly the fault of Apple's calendar's shortcomings -- Outlook's calendar has features which are not available in the Apple calendar app.
- YANGYANG YU
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 SamApp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.