Earth has changed.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered.
Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
Important information regarding XCOM 2:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.4GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 40.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel Iris 5100, Intel GMA series, Intel HD5000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD3000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD4000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the XCOM 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/xcom2
©1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portions hereof © 2002-2016 by Nvidia® Corporation. All rights reserved. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. © 2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
• Improves support for modding
Ratings and Reviews
Fun Game. Great Developer.
I bought the app store version of the game with all down load content available on the app store. The game is a nice update to XCOM. It does take a newer machine to run the game. I am on a 13’ MacBook pro 2016 and for me it runs fine. I don’t expect to use the highest graphic settings. I am a fan of strategy games that I can stop and take my time to make a move. I do think there are too many missions in which everything is timed. I do like the how customized I can get on my soldiers. On average, I complete the game at around 30 hours. You also need to plan the rooms on the Avenger. Limited space makes your choices feel as if they matter. If you liked XCOM, you most likely will love this update.
As for the download content, everything is available but the Chosen expansion pack. For those of us who bought this version and want to play the Chosen pack, the developer as stated that you should contact them directly. Don’t post here about the issue. Get in touch with them, they worked with me and took care of me. They met and exceeded my expectations.
I got a new MacBook Pro and I love this game on it!
I just got the latest suped up MacBook Pro that came out late 2016, and this game is the best! Tell you the truth... I only got this computer just to play this game lol! 😂
totally disappointed ..!
I’m a big fan of Xcom2 really and can’t stop playing that game on my xbox . But when I desided to play it on my Mac Book Pro It’s has so many annoying requirments that preventing the game of starting .. and now I payed 50 $ for nothing and I have to buy a new lab top to play this game I guess !!!!
Unfortunately one star goes for u ..
We are sorry to hear that you are unable to launch the game.
The full requirements for the game are provided in the expanded description on the game’s listing. Please note at the top of the listing we state: “Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.” Detailed system requirements can then be viewed before making a purchase.
If your computer meets these requirements, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and we’ll be happy to help. Please include "App Store Review" in the subject of your email.
If your computer does not meet these requirements and you are not able to run the game, please contact Apple for a refund as they handle all payment processing for App Store purchases.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 31.9 GB
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- ©1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.