xDraw (a vector drawing application) is an easy-to-use tool for drawing.
- Allow to insert image by drag image to the canvas
- Move and arrange shapes, polylines easily
- Support custom background
- OPEN/SAVE to “*.VDR” file so that you could load it later for editing
- Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Capture To Clipboard: Press "CMD 4" or click on Capture button
- Boolean path operations (union, difference, xor, intersection) supported
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Duplicate select items (shortcut key: Cmd-D)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-R / Shift-Cmd-R)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Scale size of select items
- Gradient fill supported
- Shadow supported
- Snap to Grid
- Auto Align with another object when resize or move
- Change display order
- Customizable color / Font / Size / Line Type
- Allow to Export image in 300dpi
- Allow user to select items then save them to template list to reuse later
Note: the application does not support SVG file.
If you have any questions or feedback, you can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- allow to distribute shapes (same space between multiple shapes)
- add more dash setting
Ratings and Reviews
Printing does not work!
I bought this to make a drilling template for a project. Printing HAS to work, and it does not! Zero stars, in my opinion! Verson 1.3.
Another Nice App in This Designers Series
Another Nice App in This Designers Series. Each one with a Tool Pallet for the programs intended purpose. This one has given us levels and more vector related options. The program is well layed out and the help window answers any questions I’ve had. The simple interface is nice. Advanced control is always just a click away. Very intuitive. Fun to use. Thank You.
Perfect for my needs
I was looking for a simple way to outline sections to a map. This app is simple, and reasoanbly priced. Its basic functions were perfect for adding shapes that could be modified by using the vector capabalities to reconfigure the shapes that I drew onto my map image. My project turned out great with this easy to use tool.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.