All the world's currencies at your fingertips! Since 2009, XE Currency been connecting the world through currency exchange by providing reliable exchange rates and charts for free. Trusted by millions worldwide, our *NEW* and improved app has everything you need when calculating foreign exchange rates with a refreshed and modern look. With XE Currency Pro, you can track more currencies at once without the inconvenient advertisements.
Pro Features include:
* Calculate prices with the currency converter advertisement-free
* Monitor up to 20 currencies of your choice
* Monitor the markets with immediate notification using XE Rate Alerts
* Access to every world currency and precious metal
* Easy-to-use calculator functionality
* Saves the last updated rates when offline
* Historical charts for any currency pair in the world
* Compare your provider's price to the mid-market rate
*Currency Profile shares facts about your favorite currency
* Market Analysis highlighting currency news everyday
* Customization for the frequency of rate updates
* Currency widget for at-a-glance views
* Sync capability with your Apple Watch
XE Currency Pro does more than convert currencies. It's your go-to currency app for international travel, shopping, or personal and business use, providing you with the mid-market rate that acts as a benchmark to foreign exchange rate providers. We empower people to know more and do better… because behind every currency exchange, query, or transaction is a person trying to accomplish something important.
Have an idea to make XE Currency app better? Send us your feedback to email@example.com.
Experiencing problems or issues with the app? Visit https://www.xe.com/apps/ios/faq/
Still need help? Please tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have redesigned XE Currency with you in mind! Thanks to your feedback, we have:
- Improved layout for a simple and cleaner look
- Updated functionality to easily switch your base currency
- Added a navigation bar for a clearer user experience
- Major app refactoring for performance and reliability
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
You wrecked a great App!
Let me first say that I used to love this app it was one of my favorites and used daily. The new changes give you far less information on the screen and the fact that the inverse display is missing is unforgivable. For instance, the price of gold or silver is stated in your base currency so in my case it is US dollars and that shows as .0008. How would this be helpful to anybody in any currency? I used to be able to see seven currencies without scrolling but now I get only four and have to scroll down. Please tighten up the spacing so that more shows on the screen and you need to do an emergency fix so that the inverse works otherwise this app is useless for many current seas and precious metals. Will be happy to update my review if or when you make the much needed changes.
very useful with a clean user interface
we travel a lot and i use this application frequently. i find it fast and easy to use.
i appreciate the relatively new XAU — gold per ounce. though the math is easy, it would help me avoid embarrassing mistakes if a “gold per gram” option were available.
Doesn’t Update Apple Watch
Best to use the Free version. The Paid version WILL appear on the Apple Watch if you add it to the BOTTOM section of the face. But it will not update the currency so you are stuck with the figure it started with. Total fail for a paid app.
After company response:
Resetting the watch app does sync to the phone - exactly once. The Apple Watch complication cannot and will not update the latest XE figures for use at “a glance.” You have to poke the XE info on the watch to open the app and wait for it to update the latest exchange rate from the phone. Not at all what a user would expect from a watch face info app.
Nothing else on the watch face needs to be poked to open for the info you want to see at a glance. The XE app works great on the iPhone. It’s literally a waste of time on the Apple Watch.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with the app syncing to your Apple Watch. If you want to try these steps to fix the syncing issue, please see below.
- Force close the app on your iPhone.
- Restart your Apple Watch and then open the app on the watch.
- Once you see the prompt to sync with your phone, open the app on your phone.
- When you have the apps open on both your phone and watch, please add/remove your selected currencies using the phone app.
You should now see the updates on your watch app. If you have any further questions or other feedback, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
- XE.com Inc.
- 44.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 XE.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.