By XE.com Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Convert every world currency with the XE Currency App – Free Edition. It offers live proprietary currency rates, charts, and even stores the last updated rates, so it works when the Internet doesn't. This popular app has received 20+ million downloads, appeared as an app of the week on iTunes, and been featured by the BBC, the LA Times, CNN, and The Travel Channel!
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES & CHARTS
- Every world currency & precious metals
- Live proprietary rates refresh every minute
- 30,000+ currency charts for historic rates
- Rate high & lows for multiple time frames
- Calculate prices with the currency converter
- Simultaneously monitor up to 10 currencies
- Our rates are trusted by millions of people
- Compare your currency price with XE Rate Advisor
* PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS
- Shake your device to reset rates
- Set the frequency of rate updates
- Turn currency symbols on or off
- Pin your base currency to the top
- Add a widget to your notification center
* USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
* XE CURRENCY PRO
- Get XE Currency Pro – also available in iTunes!
* APPLE WATCH NOW AVAILABLE
- View & refresh currency rates on your Apple Watch
- Change your base currency and currency amount
- Glance view shows top currency pair rate & chart
We want to make XE Currency better.
Please send feedback to: email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.4.0
Thanks for updating XE Currency.
We're excited to introduce XE Market Analysis to our app. In this section, browse daily global currency market analysis and news. We've also squished some pesky bugs.
Let us know what you think!
XE Currency Chums
I used this app for the first time while traveling thrifty three countries and it was spot on. Helped me a lot when figuring out how much things cost in the cab, hotels and dinners. Updates right away when connected to wifi or cell signal. I will now always use this app. It's helping me plan my next trip too.
I have it on my iPad and iPhone. I've had it for at least a year. It's easy to alter the number of shares and update the price. When clicking on a stock, the iPad version gives a lot of news about the stock; not so with the iPhone version. That would be a nice improvement. I am using the free version.
Responsive, good design, useful
I can't say I'm a power user, just a casual trader trying to start in currency exchange. But as far as I have used EX, I'm really satisfied. The calculator is great, the overall sorting and design of all the currencies is excellent, and is always up to date. Can't miss.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 10, 2015
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: XE.com Inc.
- © 2014 XE.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.