By XE.com Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Convert every world currency with the XE Currency App – Free Edition. It offers live proprietary currency rates, charts, and even stores the last updated rates, so it works when the Internet doesn't. This popular app has received 20+ million downloads, appeared as an app of the week on iTunes, and been featured by the BBC, the LA Times, CNN, and The Travel Channel!
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES & CHARTS
- Every world currency & precious metals
- Live proprietary rates refresh every minute
- 30,000+ currency charts for historic rates
- Rate high & lows for multiple time frames
- Calculate prices with the currency converter
- Simultaneously monitor up to 10 currencies
- Our rates are trusted by millions of people
* PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS
- Shake your device to reset rates
- Set the frequency of rate updates
- Turn currency symbols on or off
- Pin your base currency to the top
- Add a widget to your notification centre
* USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
* XE CURRENCY PRO NOW AVAILABLE
- Get XE Currency Pro – also available in iTunes!
We want to make XE Currency better.
Please send feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Here is what we’ve been up to:
- No one likes old rates, so our widget now updates automatically every hour
- Have you used our XE Rate Advisor? It's looking spiffy with new UI changes
- We have also squashed some pesky ad bugs
Let us know your thoughts by leaving us a review or rating.
XE Currency Chums
This is a wonderful app---although not exactly as intuitive as one might expect. It took a few tries to figure out how to delete currencies and get around "1.0" being the default value for currencies like the yen (¥) and won (₩)(amongst others) which use the hundredth and thousandth places respectively as their basic "dollar" exchange value. In addition the exchange rate update lags once in a while.
Other than those minor things, conversion is a cinch, one can list currencies by popularity, keep a list of up to 10 favorites, etc. and the app even allows one to compare historic currency rates (very convenient).
Essential app for travelers crossing borders
If you're traveling across currency borders you need this app. If you're buying on eBay from across currency borders you need this app. If you use PayPal to send different currencies you need this app. If you are an investor in foreign-based financial instruments you need this app. It's very fast , easy to use, up-to-date, accurate. Get now while you're thinking about it. You'll be glad you did on your next holiday in Greece.
Better than most converters
I downloaded the XE Currency application, in addition to Oanda and I find the XE more accurate, almost in real-time, whereas the Oanda app only updates once each day and is not worth using. I hope XE can also work into this the various rates: Interbank, 1%, 2% ATM and Credit Card rates. But it is superior to most and worth downloading and using on a daily basis.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: XE.com Inc.
- © 2014 XE.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.